If You Can Make it There....

vantexan

I dunno. I'm thinking of North American and South American as two different things. Like I would with North/South Carolina and North/South Dakota.
They call us Estudinese. Not Americans. Mainly because they, and I mean Latin America (there's that word again) think they're Americans too and many resent the Estados Unidos taking that word for just ourselves. The average American of the Estados Unidos isn't aware of this. We tend to have an ethnocentric view that the world revolves completely around us. I'm not saying they're better, we're better, or whatever. Just there's a lot more to it than some here know but think they know.

vantexan

Might weaken the case against illegal immigration if we start from the premise that we're all Americans.
It's different from nationality. Born in the New World? You're American. But you're also Canadian, Mexican, Colombian, etc. Being an American born in these countries doesn't give you rights to live in the States.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
1715602293073.png

rickyb

what do you have against sugar mamas?

you can either budget by yourself or you can find a rich milf and work your assets and have a better life. automatically you are saving 50% on rent with a milf

Commercial Inside Release

@vantexan
That RV park is right across the border from Juarez, far from help if you got mobbed.

Just curious, what's the fascination with extremely hot locales, and the third world? Third world problems find you, not the other way around... Are you really planning on sitting in a tin box outside of Juarez, running your A/C full blast on an RV cable? It's got to be 90-115° for 6-7 months out of the year.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
@vantexan
That RV park is right across the border from Juarez, far from help if you got mobbed.

Just curious, what's the fascination with extremely hot locales, and the third world? Third world problems find you, not the other way around... Are you really planning on sitting in a tin box outside of Juarez, running your A/C full blast on an RV cable? It's got to be 90-115° for 6-7 months out of the year.
They don’t like gringos down there

vantexan

@vantexan

That RV park is about 3 miles south of Deming, NM. By Interstate 10 it's over 90 miles from El Paso which sits across from Juarez.

Extremely hot? Deming sits at about 4400' elevation. Does get pretty hot in the summer but not Phoenix hot. And it's dry air. Super dry. Which means it takes until about 2 p.m. or so to build up into the 90's and once the sun goes down temps drop about 30 degrees or so. I think I saw it break 100° a few times. With air that dry you don't sweat. Being comfortable just takes standing in some shade.

How do I know? I was a domiciled courier in Deming. It's developed a bit since I was there. Has a Walmart, a multiplex theater, good selection of restaurants. And it's a fast 60 miles down I-10 to Las Cruces, which has everything.