If you could afford to quit how would you?

jerseyupser

I'll start at $500k cash and see how I feel after that. Maybe I'll be skipping down the road. Sometimes can't predict what you would do till your really in the situation.

porkwagon

Assuming everything was a perfect world, I'd consider it being a doosh but my center manager and a couple of my sups really got what they deserve that day, besides, I gained a spot in seniority, win win.
BS! It's no secret that UPS can be a difficult company to work for, but we all filled out the application and went to the interview to get the job. Sure there are managers and sups that can be out of line and downright nasty and unprofessional, I've dealt with my share of them over the past 28 years, bat that's no excuse to sabotage an operation. There are more mature ways to deal with a job that you sought out but now do not like than the way this child dealt with it.

BS! It's no secret that UPS can be a difficult company to work for, but we all filled out the application and went to the interview to get the job. Sure there are managers and sups that can be out of line and downright nasty and unprofessional, I've dealt with my share of them over the past 28 years, bat that's no excuse to sabotage an operation. There are more mature ways to deal with a job that you sought out but now do not like than the way this child dealt with it.
Let me win a few million and I will change my mind.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Outside of winning Powerball, you give 2 weeks notice like a man.
Well I am not a man, so....................... I would wait til the heaviest ball busting day, boxes piled high, all over 100 pds, 91 degrees at least. Orion pointing to section 8 for your first deliveries. Call the center, like a man and say I quit, come get the truck. Remind them to run 16 per hour, no reason is good enough, dont be overallowed, and follow Orion, since its such a wonderful program. You have ridden, and beat me up for years, heres your chance to show them all what a slug I was. Go get em big boy. Cya

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Well I am not a man, so....................... I would wait til the heaviest ball busting day, boxes piled high, all over 100 pds, 91 degrees at least. Orion pointing to section 8 for your first deliveries. Call the center, like a man and say I quit, come get the truck. Remind them to run 16 per hour, no reason is good enough, dont be overallowed, and follow Orion, since its such a wonderful program. You have ridden, and beat me up for years, heres your chance to show them all what a slug I was. Go get em big boy. Cya

"Like a man" wasn't meant as a dig on our woman force. Meant to infer being an adult. :euro:
Also if you felt mistreated or "ridden", then I would understand telling them to friend off (I've read your accounts of the route) ;)

Sadly, after winning the lottery, your chances of filing bankruptcy double the normal population
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/why-lottery-winners-go-bankrupt-1301002181742

jaker

trolling
I just thought of something all you people that say you would give notice

I bet you would give notice then use up all your days until your last day , so tell me how is that any different then just quitting with no notice