I'm going to Instagrad today!!!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
image.jpg
I do miss my bird, I remember when we got a Christmas bonus.

walk it off

I think this topic has been beaten to death, but I'm about to hop on my plane to go to Instagrad and I'm very excited. No more warehouse preload 3am 11 dollars an hour bs I'm ready nervous excited scared thank you for all your support as I know lol most comments after this might be a tad bit negative haha
You still have to make seniority and then keep up the numbers for 30 + years. Don't wreck the truck or injure yourself either. No concerns, missed p/u's, minimal sick calls, never ask for help
delivery or p/u unless absolutely necessary. Still think you have what it takes? I was hired in '89
and myself and 1 other out of 10 are still here to retire. Most didn't last more than 2 years. Still think you have what it takes? Fact is most people can't self start or work without supervision. This is a job where it ends with you. Management will leave you alone if you leave them alone. Fly under the radar; never over .50 over allowed. if you do your methods need improving or you are talking too much and not using your break time as talk time. I spent 25+ in package full time driving. This is not a job for everyone and every one at UPS knows that.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You still have to make seniority and then keep up the numbers for 30 + years. Don't wreck the truck or injure yourself either. No concerns, missed p/u's, minimal sick calls, never ask for help
delivery or p/u unless absolutely necessary. Still think you have what it takes? I was hired in '89
and myself and 1 other out of 10 are still here to retire. Most didn't last more than 2 years. Still think you have what it takes? Fact is most people can't self start or work without supervision. This is a job where it ends with you. Management will leave you alone if you leave them alone. Fly under the radar; never over .50 over allowed. if you do your methods need improving or you are talking too much and not using your break time as talk time. I spent 25+ in package full time driving. This is not a job for everyone and every one at UPS knows that.
You sound like a kiss ass runner ....

haller

I think this topic has been beaten to death, but I'm about to hop on my plane to go to Instagrad and I'm very excited. No more warehouse preload 3am 11 dollars an hour bs I'm ready nervous excited scared thank you for all your support as I know lol most comments after this might be a tad bit negative haha

The money's pretty good during the holidays.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
My preloader is driving during Peak and is loving his paychecks.
That's good to know Dave, thanks for that news flash.... Maybe some day he can become a temporary cover driver and do that for years, on top of his pt hub years, maybe he can become a ft driver after 15 or 20 years at ups???? Real fair system....