injured during work but scared to go to clinic. will i get drug tested?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
a bulk package fell on my toe. i reported it to my lead supervisor. he send me home and told me to take the rest of the week off. i have to return tommorow for work but i am still in pain. my fear is to go back to work and management will have to send me to the clinic. will i have to submit a drug test? i occasionally smoke marijuana... can any one share any advice or similar situations? thank you

Forget going to the doctor. Get a hold of some good blow, do a few lines, you'll feel 500% better, won't even notice the pain in the foot. Just make sure to smoke a doob or two just before you have to go back to work or else the sup will suspect you are on drugs getting all your trucks loaded so fast.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I'm married....
2014-08-03-08-55-47-185651445.jpeg
Honeymoon pics?

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Aren't you aware that UPS stands for United Pot Smokers? I don't partake, but I really don't see marijuana as a big deal. George Washington grew it. More and more states are making it legal and I wouldn't be surprised if in a decade you could legally smoke it in most of the country. Like alcohol, if you don't drive under the influence, not a big deal. Not a great idea coming to work baked though--You could get hurt.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Aren't you aware that UPS stands for United Pot Smokers? I don't partake, but I really don't see marijuana as a big deal. George Washington grew it. More and more states are making it legal and I wouldn't be surprised if in a decade you could legally smoke it in most of the country. Like alcohol, if you don't drive under the influence, not a big deal. Not a great idea coming to work baked though--You could get hurt.

Colorado has seem a marked increase in the number of traffic stops for non-alcohol related impaired driving.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Caught something on the news about that. They are trying to find a way to make cases stick as there isn't a Breathalyzer that the cops can use.

Any good cop can make a case stick based on his training and experience...and a good phlebotomist.