Internal Job Postings

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by UPSPeon, Mar 18, 2014.

1. UPSPeon

UPSPeon New Member

Can someone help me out with where exactly is the link for me to see this? I have searched for a while on the Upsers site and I just can't find it.. I'm sorry to have to ask this, but maybe I'm blind or dumb I just can't find it! I feel like the website has so many different links, but they end up taking me in circles.

Thanks a lot!

2. you aint even know it

you aint even know it Well-Known Troll Troll

Upsers is only for UPS current employees, I'm sure you've clearly seen that on there. No problem, you will fit in with many of us (excluding me, of course) pters. Go on UPSJOBS.COM, select country, click on "job search", enter your zip code, then bam!

Lasted edited by : Mar 18, 2014
  3. fatthief

fatthief Member

put your mouse on my life and career and you will see the options says "my career", click on it and it will lead you to a page that you can see the link for admin job and/or management job. Click any of these link will lead you to another page that has a link that says internal job posting, click on it and will lead you to the internal job posting site.

4. you aint even know it

Oh boy, here comes the flame. Ok, I now see that you probably are a current employee who is seeking an internal management or corporate position.

5. fatthief

fatthief Member

You are funny, if he is not current employee, he can't even log into upsers.com(need employee ID to log in)

6. you aint even know it

Well, sometimes you get the trolls claiming to do something that is impossible, lol.

7. superballs63

superballs63 Well-Known Troll Troll

You quote yourself to correct a stupid post you had made?

I know you are used to talking to yourself, but this is still strange

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. Funfact

Funfact Well-Known Member

Speaking about yourself

9. Funfact

What type of job are you looking for... If your looking for a management job or a non union job a UPS you have the follow.

If you looking for a union job there is no such list.... When a job open a bid is posted....

Lasted edited by : Mar 18, 2014
  10. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

upsguy, my son and I have been using the internal job listings to try to get him a job within the company. None of the criteria you listed applies to off-the-street hires (just like his old man).

11. Funfact

The OP isn't a off the street hire.

Also the OP wasn't looking for upsjobs.com he is looking for a internal job opening list...

12. UpstateNYUPSer

You really need to work on your reading comprehension skills.

Sent using BrownCafe App

13. Funfact

Your the one that brought your son an off the street want to hire into a conversation about a UPS employee looking for an internal job listing... If you a UPS employee you need to follow what I posted for started I wasn't talking about a off the street hire...

14. UpstateNYUPSer

You really need to learn how to follow the flow of a conversation.

We won't even talk about your atrocious spelling and grammar.

Sent using BrownCafe App

15. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 ahhh....the mouth breathers

colon-flow-1.jpg Yes, there were a few misspellings and grammatical errors...so what? You're pretty critical for a guy who posts about his bowel movements (or lack thereof). Everything back to normal...your rectum catch up to your mouth?

16. Funfact

The conversation was flowing smoothly until you decided to throw in information not relevant to the conversation. The OP is a UPS employee he has to meet certain criteria in order to be looked at for a management / non union position. The OP doesn't care that your son would be and off the street hire and doesn't need to meet the criteria.

Then your trying to tell that's not what you wrote by telling me I basically can't read and when you finally figure out I'm write and your wrong you try to throw a diversion and tell me my spelling and grammar are terrible....

"upsguy, my son and I have been using the internal job listings to try to get him a job within the company. None of the criteria you listed applies to off-the-street hires (just like his old man)."

The OP has been working at UPS for 4 months so what does you above post have to do with answering the OP question. Let me help you nothing it's irrelevant.