Iran

floridays

Iran lied !!!!!
The Iran deal is one-sided!!!

I am not surprised and don't trust them!!! Obama was the chump in this deal!!
He wasn't the chump, the clown knew exactly what he was doing, that is why he by-passed the treaty requirements, POS Bob Corker, Republican, laid the way for him to do it.

bbsam

Staff member
Ok, thanks. I'm on a wrong trail then. I've heard prospective buyers weren't allowed to avail legal representation.
They have nothing to hide in the contract. But it is sufficiently vague to allow management at all levels to “interpret” what it means. At the point when they are challenged they can blame “isolated instances of abuse by rogue personnel no longer associated with Fedex Ground.”

floridays

They have nothing to hide in the contract. But it is sufficiently vague to allow management at all levels to “interpret” what it means. At the point when they are challenged they can blame “isolated instances of abuse by rogue personnel no longer associated with Fedex Ground.”
And contracts are not supposed to be vague. That is why I asked initially if a prospective owner was denied the ability to be represented to move forward in the "negotiating" process.

Box Ox

Box Ox

3326zq8.jpg

floridays

Netanyahu standing in front of a shelf full of binders not up for inspection might be the birth of a fantastic “My binders full of 100,000 files are proof of/that “x”” meme.

Being able to meme-accuse somebody of anything with mysterious 100,000 file binders behind you to back you up would be fantastic.
If you took the time to actually view it and listen to it, he stated the originals were in a very safe place. That means, they reside under the protection of a part of the US government that your president can trust. Are you carrying water for Barack Hussein, Iran or both?

Box Ox

If you took the time to actually view it and listen to it, he stated the originals were in a very safe place. That means, they reside under the protection of a part of the US government that your president can trust. Are you carrying water for Barack Hussein, Iran or both?

I’m just saying that we’ve seen this song and dance before. If somebody needs a visual prop like that to point to as evidence and dramatize their argument toward a call to action, there’s probably absolutely nothing to the prop in the first place. Netanyahu will say what he’s gonna say to get some backup if things get worse with Iran.

It’s a very smart move by Netanyahu and in the strong interest of his own country right now. We’d just better be careful.

Serf

I don't give a :censored2: about the Iran Deal. The fact that this man comes here to give a shpeel about how American Goyim should do Israel's bidding is horrendous. The Shia Crescent (Iran-Iraq-Syria; w/part of Lebanon has always terrified Israel. No amount of American blood is worth it to intervene.