Iran

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Heres what scares me.

Israel regards a nuclear-armed Iran as an existensal threat, meaning that they will take any measures necessary to eliminate that threat.

Problem is....Israel really cant eliminate the threat using conventional weapons alone. Iran is too far away. Israel simply does not have the ability to mount the kind of sustained aerial campaign that would be required to deal Irans nuclear facilities a knockout blow. Israels friend-15's and friend-16's cant make it to Iran and back without aerial refueling, which would have to take place over hostile airspace. Israel would be forced to overfly hostile countries en route to Iran (although one wonders if the Saudis, who also hate Iran, would look the other way towards Israeli overflights of their territory). Israel also lacks the high-tech "bunker-buster" bombs that are needed to penetrate hardened, underground targets. So, if push comes to shove and the Israelis truly feel that their very existence is threatened....I fear they will use their own nuclear weapons first. Or, by threatening to use their nukes, they will compel us to do the job for them with our far greater conventional capabilities and with the support of the Arab Gulf states that also fear a nuclear Iran. We may get dragged into this mess whether we want to be or not.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Why would any country tell the world when they might bomb something? Maybe they want Iran to think that and they'll really do it in a week or so.

Because they are trying to get us to do it for them. We can, and they cant unless they use their own nuclear weapons first.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
A diplomatic fix is the RIGHT thing to do. Starting another war in the middle east is the LAST thing Israel, the USA or the WORLD needs!

The world is already suffering from two wars started by BUSH and a third would hurt all countries. ISRAEL needs to work on diplomacy and stay out of the threats they cant carry out business.

Peace.

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I never allowed my daughter to watch the simpsons nor would I allow her to have toys from the simpsons, .,,,many americans do the same. Why would Iranians be bad people for banning such things? I believe Barbie dolls are bad for young girls.

The shapes are ridiculous and NON human. To place the image of self esteem into a young girl by allowing her to believe that "she" should look like a barbie is very harmful. Porportionally, the Barbie isnt anything close to realistic.
Barbies aren't modelled on the human figure: here's gruesome proof : Shiny Shiny

14_barbie-thumb-396x297-102652.jpg

NO
No child should ever want to grow up to look like this! If you scale up a Barbie, this is what you get.

Peace.

TOS

804brown

A diplomatic fix is the RIGHT thing to do. Starting another war in the middle east is the LAST thing Israel, the USA or the WORLD needs!

The world is already suffering from two wars started by BUSH and a third would hurt all countries. ISRAEL needs to work on diplomacy and stay out of the threats they cant carry out business.

Peace.

TOS

No, the great rogue nation israel needs to end their 35 yr occupation of Palestine (UN resolution 242 passed in 1967). Allow nuclear inspectors into their country (oh wait they refused to sign the nuclear non proliferation treaty along with india and pakistan, north korea withdrew).

No, the great rogue nation israel needs to end their 35 yr occupation of Palestine (UN resolution 242 passed in 1967). Allow nuclear inspectors into their country (oh wait they refused to sign the nuclear non proliferation treaty along with india and pakistan, north korea withdrew).
That aint gonna happen so what's the next best thing

I never allowed my daughter to watch the simpsons nor would I allow her to have toys from the simpsons, .,,,many americans do the same. Why would Iranians be bad people for banning such things? I believe Barbie dolls are bad for young girls.

The shapes are ridiculous and NON human. To place the image of self esteem into a young girl by allowing her to believe that "she" should look like a barbie is very harmful. Porportionally, the Barbie isnt anything close to realistic.
Barbies aren't modelled on the human figure: here's gruesome proof : Shiny Shiny

14_barbie-thumb-396x297-102652.jpg

NO
No child should ever want to grow up to look like this! If you scale up a Barbie, this is what you get.

Peace.

TOS
I agree.........100%

Well I do question that accuracy of the supposed life size barbie in the picture. The dolls boobs are not that much out of proportion to the face.Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Dont know if you know this, but women in IRAN dont wear BURKAS. they are mostly westernized in womens clothing.

IF they did, I wonder how they different from the mormon womens clothing?

ap_culturedress7_080415_ssh.jpg

Burges+Muslim.jpg
Mormon+Temple+Robes!!.jpg

images

First-SLV-RS-Pres.1.jpg

Not much different other than the mormons dont have a head covering. Other than that, its still a religious uniform for women.

Peace.

TOS

Just_another_day_at_work

That aint gonna happen so what's the next best thing
Rules should apply to everyone, and I am not saying Iranian leadership is good, if you listen their leader's speech at the UN he has some points on how the west approaches Iran. But in the meantime they shout that they want to wipe out Israel ain't going to help their or anybodies situation. But I understand their worriess by having surrounded with hostile countries towards them, and that how the US screw them and Iraq back in history. What makes me sad that I acctually have a friend who says we should just nuke them, just beacause he thinks the people of Iran is just like their leaders.
The rules kind of looks like our elite or politicians don't have the same as the average Joe(Israel, Iran).

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Mormon women wear normal clothes......haven't you seen Mrs Romney??

Those pics. are fundamentalist mormons....a breakaway group from the Mormon church like what was led by that pervert Warren Jeffs.....arranged marriages, raping 12 yr olds.........not quite main stream!!.

You are spreading mis information. I've lived in Utah and Idaho and you can't tell what people are by their clothes.....except maybe cowboys and ranchers.

The mormons don't have any uniform like you post......lies!!!

804brown

Those pics. are fundamentalist mormons....a breakaway group from the Mormon church like what was led by that pervert Warren Jeffs.....arranged marriages, raping 12 yr olds.........not quite main stream!!.

You are spreading mis information. I've lived in Utah and Idaho and you can't tell what people are by their clothes.....except maybe cowboys and ranchers.

You are right they dont wear uniforms...................they wear magical underwear!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Its funny how some will take the word fundamentalist and apply it selectively here in the united states, but in IRAN a blanket statement applies to all women there?

I dont get it.

Peace.

TOS.

BrownMeetPurple

LOL coming from a guy who posts anti-muslim text all day long.. step outside of your little hell hole maybe you will see some sunlight.

I believe Ron Paul said it best when PMorgan asked about Iran:
[video=youtube;I6GCSUd9L5U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6GCSUd9L5U[/video]

Why don't the Israelis send their kids, let them die, why put American lives at risk??? You Israeli firsters should move to Israel if you wish to support illegal wars, occupation, genocide, zionism...etc

(I hope this post will not be censored by the mods like previous post of mine!)

Last edited: