Iran

Just_another_day_at_work

I pledge to those 3 clowns not to start a war against Iran until the UN and/or Nato agrees upon it !

I know Obama won't . :)!

And neither will Ron Paul !
LOL. You are so naive. Obama in the "club" too. He is not the one who decides, he is there for "us" as an image for the Republic...
Don't you find it interesting that our foreign policy has been the same for at least in the past 50 years president after president?
BTW an interesting conspiracy thing for today TYPE in backwards: Illuminati then .com tell me where does it take you :)

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
If they launch a missile, you know where it came from and can return fire.

The United States could survive an Iranian nuclear attack. Our nation is huge, with a widely dispersed population.

Israel could not survive an Iranian nuclear attack. It is a tiny nation (smaller than New Jersey) that is densely populated. One or two crude nukes could pretty much wipe it off of the map, and any sort of retalitation would at that point be meaningless. Israels only defense is deterrence and preemptive action when necessary.

P

pickup

The United States could survive an Iranian nuclear attack. Our nation is huge, with a widely dispersed population.

Israel could not survive an Iranian nuclear attack. It is a tiny nation (smaller than New Jersey) that is densely populated. One or two crude nukes could pretty much wipe it off of the map, and any sort of retalitation would at that point be meaningless. Israels only defense is deterrence and preemptive action when necessary.

Make of this what you will but deterrence might be in the form of the Samson Option (Samson Option - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) which is really just another term for what we call Mutually Assured Destruction.

804brown

Israel and the usa are the only nations threatening to use these weapons. Remember iran is surrounded by nuclear russia to the north, nuclear pakistan to the southeast, nuclear israel to the west, plus american bases in iraq and afghanistan and american navy ships,etc..What they fear is being invaded or attacked. They have been non imperial for hundreds of years

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Israel and the usa are the only nations threatening to use these weapons. Remember iran is surrounded by nuclear russia to the north, nuclear pakistan to the southeast, nuclear israel to the west, plus american bases in iraq and afghanistan and american navy ships,etc..What they fear is being invaded or attacked. They have been non imperial for hundreds of years

Isreal has never even admitted to having nuclear weapons, much less threatening another nation with them.

P

pickup

Yes they have !
Admitting to owning nukes that is.

Prove it, prove that Israel officially admitted to owning nukes.

Oh we know Israel has them, but the country has never officially admitted to it, nor does it deny it either.

804brown

Who would have thought that we might get a backlash what we did since 1952.
Intel chief: Pressured Iran might strike in U.S. - CBS News
But of course it has nothing to do with the carriers ready for green light in their border.
In Advance Of Third Aircraft Carrier Approaching Iran, US Nuclear Sub And Destroyer Enter Red Sea | ZeroHedge

Actually 1953. On the cbs news story?? Sounds like the irrationaly run up to iraq war and the media just acted like the lap dogs that they are. Dont beleive the hype!!

klein

Für Meno :)
Looks like Israel will bomb Iran this Spring.
I'm guessing the USA will be involved to.

I sure hope not will will, unless NATO and the UN asked us to.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Looks like Israel will bomb Iran this Spring.
I'm guessing the USA will be involved to.

I sure hope not will will, unless NATO and the UN asked us to.
Why would any country tell the world when they might bomb something? Maybe they want Iran to think that and they'll really do it in a week or so.

Just_another_day_at_work

You just need some-kind of event to bomb them. Like 911, no real investigation and invaded 2 countries. It's another Iraq situation. The US had eye on Iran longer then just a few years.
Israel Puts Global Facilities On High Alert Following Warning Of Rising Iran Strike Threat | ZeroHedge
Conspiracy stuff again:
bill9.jpg
bill9.jpg