Iran

wkmac

Events and questions in 2005' raise serious questions about what is really happening today in regards to Iran.

As the article suggests, are the clamourings of Iranian threats more to do with protecting economic hegemony of western global interests?

Just_another_day_at_work

Are they the only one left without the Rothchild central bank? Lybia was one before, their gold is gone (what a coincidence), but they got a nice USD loan and a new Rothchild central bank. But the MSM message is that we spread freedom and liberty... Not like they were the richest African nation trying to come up with gold standard.

BrownMeetPurple

Are they the only one left without the Rothchild central bank? Lybia was one before, their gold is gone (what a coincidence), but they got a nice USD loan and a new Rothchild central bank. But the MSM message is that we spread freedom and liberty... Not like they were the richest African nation trying to come up with gold standard.

Libya, true, they wished to switch back to gold but the dirty Rothschilds and Co. (that own America too btw) obviously were against that. And what do you know, the country was looted, puppet government installed and the interest starts to be collected!

Iran, Sudan, Cuba and North Korea I think are the only ones left without a Zionist controlled bank. Hold on, so let's ask the patriots again, is it a coincidence these are considered the enemy states? THINK.

Just_another_day_at_work

North Korea might looks in the news like that they don't own them, but they do and have been for long time. But the good news is China (and 122 other countries on the boat) is coming up with gold standard, it's going to be hard sell to attack them. :D They had Yuan up for trade in London, they dropping dollar for trade in between Asian countries. It's all done, now they wait for how is our administration is going to handle it and feed it to us... Watch out for that emergency broadcast (the reason probably why they tested for the first time).

P

pickup

North Korea might looks in the news like that they don't own them, but they do and have been for long time. But the good news is China (and 122 other countries on the boat) is coming up with gold standard, it's going to be hard sell to attack them. :D They had Yuan up for trade in London, they dropping dollar for trade in between Asian countries. It's all done, now they wait for how is our administration is going to handle it and feed it to us... Watch out for that emergency broadcast (the reason probably why they tested for the first time).

I can almost hear Alex Jones speaking when I read this post.

klein

Für Meno :)

Isn't that a conservative wish ? Trump, Cain, and others have always said the Yuan is under valued. Soon, they'll get it freely trading.
Making it the most used currency in the world (China & Hongkong as the largest exporters and trading country in the world).

You're probably right, it's the start of the end of the US dollar being the world currency.
And if all those unneccesary US trading dollars around the worlod get traded in (sold back to the US Treasury). My god , it's going to hurt ! Hurt badly !

Even if just 1/4 of them be sold for Chinese Yuan, the outcome is harsh !

Just_another_day_at_work

I can almost hear Alex Jones speaking when I read this post.
I do listen him few times(not on a regular basis) he has some very good guests, but he pushes the fear-mongering too much, and dramatization of situations.
The info from Benjamin Fulford, David Wilcock and some more sites as anonymous... But you can clearly see that the countries around the world are really positioning themselves.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Isn't that a conservative wish ? Trump, Cain, and others have always said the Yuan is under valued. Soon, they'll get it freely trading.
Making it the most used currency in the world (China & Hongkong as the largest exporters and trading country in the world).

You're probably right, it's the start of the end of the US dollar being the world currency.
And if all those unneccesary US trading dollars around the worlod get traded in (sold back to the US Treasury). My god , it's going to hurt ! Hurt badly !

You enjoy this all way too much!!!!!!!!

Just_another_day_at_work

They bark but they don't look here, we devalue our currency too, the FED monetizes the debt, quantitative easing (counter fitting money). The deal is that the 90% of USD outside of US will get paid, but not 100%, by gold. Everybody has to take a haircut. In the meantime our government might announce some-kind of devaluation, you know as always in history the middle and low income will suffer.
All I am hoping is that this warmongering stuff will stop and we start to cooperate with each other as humanity.

klein

They bark but they don't look here, we devalue our currency too, the FED monetizes the debt, quantitative easing (counter fitting money). The deal is that the 90% of USD outside of US will get paid, but not 100%, by gold. Everybody has to take a haircut. In the meantime our government might announce some-kind of devaluation, you know as always in history the middle and low income will suffer.
All I am hoping is that this warmongering stuff will stop and we start to cooperate with each other as humanity.

Ron Paul wanted to stop all unneccessary wars, in the future, yesterday in SC and he got boo'd for that !
Those rednecks love wars - sad but true !

klein

Ron Paul got the biggest boos when he mentioned the golden rule and the Taliban....like they are a bunch of nice normal guys.....NOT!! That's why the people were booing.

Yet, the US and Afghanistan governments have openly admitted with being in talks with them ( trying to make a deal).
Of course those SC rednecks want no part of that !

Thanks for proving me right !
Newt says "Kill them" and gets applaued !

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yet, the US and Afghanistan have openly admitted with being in talks with them ( trying to make a deal).
Of course those SC rednecks want no part of that !
The president apparently thinks it's OK to negotiate with terrorists. That's why he needs to be gone and the S.C. people want him gone too!! You never negotiate with terrorists!!!!!!

klein

And what if, the USA was rather a well known peace keeping country like Canada and Holland ?
What if the US would wait until Nato makes a decision, before going it alone ?
What if the USA would jump into wars only when asked, like with Libya and have back up from Nato, and the Arab league ?
What if the USA would hesitate going into wars , like in WWI & WWII ?

Just_another_day_at_work

And what if, the USA was rather a well known peace keeping country like Canada and Holland ?
What if the US would wait until Nato makes a decision, before going it alone ?
What if the USA would jump into wars only when asked, like with Libya and have back up from Nato, and the Arab league ?
Lol I see you don't have any idea who runs the NATO and the Arab league...
The president has to (or at least supposed to go to congress) for wars, not other organizations outside of US. Libya would happen either way, the powers to be won't give up their monetary power just so easily.
Anyways if we wouldn't have central banks that can print money out of thin air any time they want to, and have an actual physical asset backing the currency, then it would be a hard sell for wars = more taxes. Wonder how many people would jump up and down for wars then.
To be fair USA is not that terrible, but the policy is flawed...