Is it required or optional to work overtime during peak season

rod

Retired 22 years
Every center runs by different rules. Not the way its suppose to be but just the way it is. Work as directed. If they force you to work when you don't want to just slow down --- they will send you home (maybe for good).

cardboard-surfer

At my hub the sups first asked (more like begged/pleaded) seasonal temps to work extra shifts because seasonals during free-time only make OT after 40 hours per week, or aveage 8 hrs/day; management could get nearly 2 full shifts per day from the temps and only pay straight-time, saving thousands per day on OT on a few hundred workers per shift.

The seniority workers made OT after only 5 hours per day (25 hours per week). So they were asked last, [sarcasm]and you had to have really good hearing to hear the sups asking (mumbling) from across the hub with all the machinery going[/sarcasm]...so the seniority had to force the issue with management and flex their rights if they wanted extra hours.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
My helper is probably 70 years old...I was so mad when I pulled up and saw him...but he is a complete stud...but he's a goddam Stanford fan :/

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Heard that Bama would be at least a 7 point favorite over any college team......projected to be a 10-10 1/2 pt favorite over Washington. But that's why they play the game.
Yeah they could always lose. But if it happens it'll likely be because BAMA plays terrible. If they play their A game someone else would have to play out of their minds to beat them.