Is spa only intense at my hub?

Skittles

I've noticed nobody mentions spa being hard, it must just be my hub. Everyone here has said its a woman job, but my hub it's all athletic fast guys. Are we doing it different, basically you just scan boxes that come from the unload and you get bags of other boxes that you have to throw on top of the other stuff and flip over and it's just a big fuster cluck. Constant screaming at the unloaders to send the bags right with spaces, we only have a small amount of people that can do it. some people try and end up just putting the wrong pal on or don't scan at all. Then at the end you're in a bag igloo while listening to sups under you make smart ass comments haha personally, I don't have a problem with it and I'm quite good at it. Is it like that everywhere though, it's by far harder/ more intense than anything else.

asphaltcowboy

I've noticed nobody mentions spa being hard, it must just be my hub. Everyone here has said its a woman job, but my hub it's all athletic fast guys. Are we doing it different, basically you just scan boxes that come from the unload and you get bags of other boxes that you have to throw on top of the other stuff and flip over and it's just a big fuster cluck. Constant screaming at the unloaders to send the bags right with spaces, we only have a small amount of people that can do it. some people try and end up just putting the wrong pal on or don't scan at all. Then at the end you're in a bag igloo while listening to sups under you make smart ass comments haha personally, I don't have a problem with it and I'm quite good at it. Is it like that everywhere though, it's by far harder/ more intense than anything else.

Stop putting the spas over barcodes,cod amounts, and shipper names. Thanks lol

wage EARNER

We have extendos with 3 different speeds, slow, medium, and :censored2: the sorter. The task itself isn't too difficult. A poorly trained unloader can be a nuisance. And the ergonomics of the work station can cause muscle/joint fatigue. Printers, computers and scanning guns are also unreliable. I swear, I think UPS buys a lot of it's equipment from some guy selling out of his trunk down by the docks.

We have an equal number of women, men, and males who behave like women working the spa.

Skittles

Perhaps but get just one out of sync and.......
I don't think people realize when there's no gaps when you have a fast unloader, if you hit one bullseye that beeps But dosnt print. You're just piling outa sync pals on, next thing you know you're the most hated person by management hahaha