Is there any interest in a Brown cafe diet challenge for the new year?

Let me know. It would obviously be on the honor system but this could be a positive healthy feel good thing for our brown cafe family. What do you think???

bbsam

Staff member
At 6'1 and 250 I started back to the gym a little over a month ago. Haven't lost much weight, but at 43 years old, damn if I don't feel like I could get on a junior college football team and play middle line backer again. I am equally certain that feeling would evaporate with the first solid contact. :)

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I am thinking of going Gluten Free.
I am only thinking of this because I have seen positive results in other people like me.

Last edited:

over9five

Staff member
I certainly don't need to lose anything.

whoadfafdff.jpg

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
This peak was murder on my running once the 11+ hours days started piling up. This past work week I only ran on Tuesday, every other day I opted to sleep in instead. I also wound up eating dinner on route quite a bit so I got off my regular diet plan. Now that it's over I'm looking forward to getting everything back on track.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I am poised to have the feast of the fishes ( small version) tonight with lobstah with butter and fried shrimp and steak fries....

......then tomorrow the whole turkey dinner...stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, noodles, ......

......AND I know that under the tree there is a one pound box Fannie May custom order chocolates....all caramels (because I ordered them myself).

You're asking for me to go on a diet ?? WTF ???

rod

Retired 22 years
I weighed the same for 25 years at UPS then I quit smoking and put on 25 lbs. I've tried a couple of times to get back down there but have came to the conclusion that as long as I stay where I have been for the last 20 years I'm happy