ISIS aka The Islamic State

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
War creates a terrorist group the same way that food creates fat people, guns kill people, and welfare helps people.
So you agree that bombing civilians creates terrorists?
Bush let 911 happen is as stupid as those that claim that 6 years into a new Presidency the bad economy is the last guys fault.
But not as dumb as people who claim a bad economy is the president's fault in the first place.
Bush let OBL escape and not Clinton? That is an interestingly ignorant argument to make but go ahead if you want.
I guess you've never heard of Tora Bora.
ISIL was not in Iraq when Bush was president. I realize that may be shocking to you but most of the leadership was in military prisons when Bush was president.
Some of them sure were there, they were just calling themselves something different.
Where did Bush lie about Iraq?
LOL...
On to your most interesting and false argument. The "status of forces agreement agreement" argument. We will never really know exactly went down but we do know a few things. The first is that the Bush status of forces agreement was intended to be re negotiated by the next President. This is a major reason why Maliki tried, at least publicly, to negotiate one. We also know that Obama has taken credit for ending the Iraq war. We also have news reports that claim Obama wanted to leave 2000 troops behind and that this small number wasn't worth the political risk to Maliki. We also know that Bush on many occasions warned against an early withdrawal from Iraq. When you put all of this together there is no logical way to reach the conclusion that Bush withdrew from Iraq as you claimed.
So you're saying when Bush signed a withdrawal agreement, he was just lying about withdrawing troops? I guess that answers your previous question. Of course neither Bush or Obama actually planned on ever withdrawing all of our troops. They're politicians, lying is what they do best.

av8torntn

So you agree that bombing civilians creates terrorists?

Show me where I posted that.

But not as dumb as people who claim a bad economy is the president's fault in the first place.

But as dumb as claiming a war creates terrorists.

I guess you've never heard of Tora Bora.

So you really claim that Bush was at Tora Bora. I thought that you couldn't get any more absurd.

Some of them sure were there, they were just calling themselves something different.

Yes they were called prisoners.

LOL...

So you're saying when Bush signed a withdrawal agreement, he was just lying about withdrawing troops? I guess that answers your previous question. Of course neither Bush or Obama actually planned on ever withdrawing all of our troops. They're politicians, lying is what they do best.

That wasn't what I posted but I cannot say that I ever thought literacy was your strong suit.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

"But as dumb as claiming a war creates terrorists." ~AV8

Remember "SHOCK and AWE".... something you supported when BUSH announced the starting of both wars??

This was suppose to scare anyone in the middle east from ever rising to "terrorize" the world or the United States ever again....

Well AV8, "HOW DID THAT WORK OUT FOR US??"

Since shock and awe, Terror groups have formed and grown all over the world. Of course, the ARMS dealers of the USA had a great deal to do with it, cause we all know that the right wing wackos of this country couldnt live with peace in the world and they have to keep creating tomorrows monsters so we can fight them today.

Its the kind of "win win" that works on gulible americans like yourself.

They scare you with "terrorists" and you either go fight, or send your kids to be killed in a theory that never seems to work out for the United States.

Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan all killed tens of thousands of americans, and nothing was accomplished but recking the US Economy and driving the nation into debt.

Ya, you got it all figured it bro. Wars solve problems and terrorists are never created during a war.

TOS.

av8torntn

"But as dumb as claiming a war creates terrorists." ~AV8

Remember "SHOCK and AWE".... something you supported when BUSH announced the starting of both wars??

This was suppose to scare anyone in the middle east from ever rising to "terrorize" the world or the United States ever again....

Well AV8, "HOW DID THAT WORK OUT FOR US??"

Since shock and awe, Terror groups have formed and grown all over the world. Of course, the ARMS dealers of the USA had a great deal to do with it, cause we all know that the right wing wackos of this country couldnt live with peace in the world and they have to keep creating tomorrows monsters so we can fight them today.

Its the kind of "win win" that works on gulible americans like yourself.

They scare you with "terrorists" and you either go fight, or send your kids to be killed in a theory that never seems to work out for the United States.

Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan all killed tens of thousands of americans, and nothing was accomplished but recking the US Economy and driving the nation into debt.

Ya, you got it all figured it bro. Wars solve problems and terrorists are never created during a war.

TOS.

Remember when you claimed they couldn't put up a fight?

Your credibility is lacking on this subject but I knew when your buddies started making absurd claims that you would want to join in.

Iraq and Afghanistan killed tens of thousands of Americans? At least you agree that Bush didn't.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Remember when you claimed they couldn't put up a fight?

Your credibility is lacking on this subject but I knew when your buddies started making absurd claims that you would want to join in.

Iraq and Afghanistan killed tens of thousands of Americans? At least you agree that Bush didn't.

The concept that BUSH killed them stems from "HIS" decision to send them there in the first place.

It may not have been "his" decision in reality, but it was "HIS" mouth that gave the order. The "BUCK" stops at "HIS" desk bro.

They "didnt" put up a fight in IRAQ.

Over 250,000 civilians were killed by our forces in screwups and other excuses... Men, women, children, grandparents.. Everyday, up to 300 bodies of civilians brought to morgues all across Iraq with some form of USA munitions inside of them.

But what do you care.

These are just nobodys with short memories.

They wouldnt ever think to retaliate later on after the wars were over. ya know, Shock and Awe and all...

Oh wait, ISIS had its leader in a US military prison during the bush administration, but then, his military review board decided to release him unconditionally before the 2008 presidential election and now he is the head of ISIS and well armed and well funded.

Ya AV8, like always, you got it all figured out.

Lets see,

First, billions of shrink wrapped cash is flown in on C130's into Iraq, that money is then transferred to Iraqi private security where the money is quickly stolen and disappears along with the private contractors who recieved it....

Second, Al Baghdadi is released from US military custody, and within two years, is fully funded and buying 21st century weapons, vehicles and uniforms.

Third, He takes over rebel factions in syria, who were armed by John McCain and Lindsay Grahama, two of the biggest supporters of both wars and PRESTO>>!!!

We have a new TERROR group released upon the world.

The logistics alone are second to none. From one country to another, guns and ammo are being transferred to the isis front lines without interuption...

Gee? I wonder how a man, who was in prison and whos wealth was taken away, whose government was destroyed, who hadnt a cent in his pocket upon release from a US military prison, and had no friends left in his former government, could rise up and FUND the largest terror group in the world??

Gee? I wonder how this man, with no connections, could possibly purchased tons of american made ammo, weapons and vehicles, and start a private army fighting in 4 different countries??

Ya AV8, you got it all figured out.

I guess 2 + 2 in your world doesnt equal 4.

TOS.

av8torntn

Thousands of people. Sure we had a few of them in prison, but to say that would have prevented the rise of ISIS is so short sighted it's laughable.
We are wasting lives and money there. You can't make people want democracy. It's long past time to leave.

That's what I thought. Just baseless accusations.

The thousands and thousands of foreign fighters there don't fit into your fantasy either.

av8torntn

The concept that BUSH killed them stems from "HIS" decision to send them there in the first place.

It may not have been "his" decision in reality, but it was "HIS" mouth that gave the order. The "BUCK" stops at "HIS" desk bro.

TOS.

Now you are arguing with yourself. It was his decision. It wasn't his decision. You're one funny, twisted person.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why in the world would that matter? Answer it wouldn't.
Just trying to get insight into this refusal to admit that our wars in the middle east are failures. That we can't solve their problems. That our troops aren't defending our freedoms by being there. That their presence in the region actually makes us less safe.
Since you avoided the question I'm gonna guess the answer was no though.

av8torntn

Just trying to get insight into this refusal to admit that our wars in the middle east are failures. That we can't solve their problems. That our troops aren't defending our freedoms by being there. That their presence in the region actually makes us less safe.
Since you avoided the question I'm gonna guess the answer was no though.

Its strange how you want to run away from your point and try to make it about me.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Is that the best you could counter with??

War isnt your game bro. You have been wrong on both wars from the jump.

TOS.
What would you know about war?

Did you ever serve?

If you did, did you even make it out of basic training?

In my basic training unit, more than 10% quit or couldn't hack it.

We're you one of those boys?