Israel

Thebrownblob

The problem in Israel and the Middle East is its thousands of years of generational hate. on the one hand, I understand Israel notion of killing “all”Hamas although I do not think that’s possible because, hate like that never seems to die. They’re just killing the current ones and the next ones will take their place,. on the other hand, if Israel does nothing they will certainly be killed themselves. Hamas makes no bones about saying so and so do many others in the Middle East.

The best we could hope for was keeping a lid on this boiling pot. Seems that lid has come off. If Someone is not able to put the lid back on. It’s going to boil over to the rest of the world. It doesn’t seem like anyone in the world wants to help put the lid back on. Peace is out of fashion.

rickyb

The problem in Israel and the Middle East is its thousands of years of generational hate. on the one hand, I understand Israel notion of killing “all”Hamas although I do not think that’s possible because, hate like that never seems to die. They’re just killing the current ones and the next ones will take their place,. on the other hand, if Israel does nothing they will certainly be killed themselves. Hamas makes no bones about saying so and so do many others in the Middle East.

The best we could hope for was keeping a lid on this boiling pot. Seems that lid has come off. If Someone is not able to put the lid back on. It’s going to boil over to the rest of the world. It doesn’t seem like anyone in the world wants to help put the lid back on. Peace is out of fashion.
well people were protesting for a ceasefire every weekend and even biden is calling for one now even though hes stills sending weapons.

Thebrownblob

well people were protesting for a ceasefire every weekend and even biden is calling for one now even though hes stills sending weapons.
How long have you been paying attention to this conflict? a cease-fire is a temporary stop gap. During a ceasefire the only thing Hamas does is regroup, for another October 6. And more rockets and mortars.

Thebrownblob

I heard about it years ago

Why shouldnt hamas be angry?
Why do you keep changing your story? I don’t care if Hamas is Angry go ahead be Angry how is that worked out so far?

You said they were peaceful at some point, and they never have been. They have promised to do to Israel what you say Israel is doing to them.

rickyb

In WWII entire cities were fire bombed and flattened. The U.S. killed more firebombing Tokyo and Osaka than the nuclear bombs killed in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Look up the bombing of Dresden, Germany. By comparison the Israelis have shown remarkable restraint.
Yes and compare it to this conflict!

rickyb

Why do you keep changing your story? I don’t care if Thomas says Angry go ahead be Angry how is that worked out so far?

You said they were peaceful at some point, and they never have been. They have promised to Israel what you say Israel is doing to them.
2018 they had a non violent movement

rickyb

And I sent you one 1/10th of the stories that proved they were not being nonviolent only pretending.

Are you intelligent enough to see how “marching for peace” and shooting rockets at night is kind of hypocritical?
Well that can be true too and separate from the movement

As long as palestine is under occupation you cant expect hamas to be happy. and they have a right to attack based on that

Thebrownblob

Well that can be true too and separate from the movement

As long as palestine is under occupation you cant expect hamas to be happy. and they have a right to attack based on that
OK so they’ve never been peaceful? Gotcha, at least you finally admitted it.

Thebrownblob

call the white house 202-456-1111 and say you dont want to spend another 14 billion for israel
1712459883294.jpeg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
News reports now state that the food aide workers killed were set up by Hamas.
IDF tried calling the workers and got no answers, IDF called the food workers HQ and when they called still no one answered.
The drone saw Hamas soldiers in the vehicles shooting off their weapons, a classic sign that Hamas had taken over the convoy.

'It's very disappointing to see Americans supporting Hamas and thinking that Hamas is a cool thing...while those followers don't know that Hamas would torture them and massacre them with no mercy,' he said.

'They call them useful idiots. They don't know that Hamas is a dark black hole.'