Israel

rickyb

so basically greenwald says supporting israel has no benefit for americans and now youre government is telling you not to travel to israel on vacation

1713069960742.png

rickyb

She actually said “Jesus probably would have killed you himself.”
haha i dont know if she got in trouble for that

i think theres a double standard in america, like for example politicians can make threats against enemy states but you cant make threats against politicians. because obviously they want you to conform and give more respect to people with more power instead of equality.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Everybody relax Iran pussed out, the war is over already they feel like they got their revenge. Lol.
Dip :censored2:s are all talk
Time for Dementia Joe to back down.
Operation "True Promise" has targeted multiple US/UK bases in the region and :censored2: for brains is on the cusp of creating WWIII if he appears to endorse retaliation.
Bumbling Biden's weak and pathetic response to the killing of US troops in Jordan a few months ago set the stage for this and more of this, but numbskull has weakened the US to the point where he'll create massive destruction if he puts his tuff guy act on.
We need Trump.

Sportello

Time for Dementia Joe to back down.
Operation "True Promise" has targeted multiple US/UK bases in the region and :censored2: for brains is on the cusp of creating WWIII if he appears to endorse retaliation.
Bumbling Biden's weak and pathetic response to the killing of US troops in Jordan a few months ago set the stage for this and more of this, but numbskull has weakened the US to the point where he'll create massive destruction if he puts his tuff guy act on.
We need Trump.
1713100511576.png

Thebrownblob

haha i dont know if she got in trouble for that

i think theres a double standard in america, like for example politicians can make threats against enemy states but you cant make threats against politicians. because obviously they want you to conform and give more respect to people with more power instead of equality.
@rickyb girlfriend