Israel

Thebrownblob

when you talk about the human rights record of israel vs iran its like comparing biden to trump LOL
Keep spinning your yarn you’ve chosen your side. You have your preferred tyrannical government. And the people who suffer under their human rights abuse record are of no consequence to you.. bravo you’re showing everyone how you can admire a Government who commit atrocities.

rickyb

Keep spinning your yarn you’ve chosen your side. You have your preferred tyrannical government. And the people who suffer under their human rights abuse record are of no consequence to you.. bravo you’re showing everyone how you can admire a Government who commit atrocities.
lets talk about the human rights records of israel vs iran LOL

Thebrownblob

lets talk about the human rights records of israel vs iran LOL
Whataboutism

noun. a conversational tactic in which a person responds to an argument or attack by changing the subject to focus on someone else's misconduct, implying that all criticism is invalid because no one is completely blameless: Excusing your mistakes with whataboutism is not the same as defending your record.

Please continue to make my point

rickyb

Whataboutism

noun. a conversational tactic in which a person responds to an argument or attack by changing the subject to focus on someone else's misconduct, implying that all criticism is invalid because no one is completely blameless: Excusing your mistakes with whataboutism is not the same as defending your record.

youre the one who brought up human rights LOL lets talk about it.

israel, who has run a concentration camp for almost 20 years and stealing land for decades is a beacon of light for human rights hahahah

and then we haveeee iran!

Thebrownblob

youre the one who brought up human rights LOL lets talk about it.

israel, who has run a concentration camp for almost 20 years and stealing land for decades is a beacon of light for human rights hahahah

and then we haveeee iran!
Whataboutism

rickyb

Whataboutism

lets talk about the human rights records of these countries

1713106994025.png

Thebrownblob

im glad you dont fully support the crazy israelis or the anti war iranians
And your analysis of who each side is, is incorrect. The Bible has shown us throughout history the governments Jewish people have picked have made plenty of mistakes. Including crucifying the savior. I support the Jewish people. Not necessarily their government.

rickyb

And your analysis of who each side is, is incorrect. The Bible has shown us throughout history the governments Jewish people have picked have made plenty of mistakes. Including crucifying the savior. I support the Jewish people. Not necessarily their government.
forget the bible, israel is going to hell at this point

dont even mention it, they give it a terrible name.