It's peak what time did you punch out???

brown bomber

brown bomber
Hell, I'm still working......paying bills.........checking on investments......tracking my deliveries (online)......by the way, I'm officially through shopping....once again my daughters hit the jackpot.......still have some laundry...might wait until tomorrow, for that......gotta get all of the cars lined up for departure tomorrow.....still gotta take out trash.....maybe play some poker online.....Retirement is tough....this doesn't even begin to describe the first 12 hrs. of my day

hey brothers and sisters, still working....please be safe...OK

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
Hell, I'm still working......paying bills.........checking on investments......tracking my deliveries (online)......by the way, I'm officially through shopping....once again my daughters hit the jackpot.......still have some laundry...might wait until tomorrow, for that......gotta get all of the cars lined up for departure tomorrow.....still gotta take out trash.....maybe play some poker online.....Retirement is tough....this doesn't even begin to describe the first 12 hrs. of my day

hey brothers and sisters, still working....please be safe...OK

BB, you really need to step it up, pick up the pace. You're waaayy below the standards for irrelavant youtube video posts.:happy2:

Paid lunch. Had to give up borrowed vehicle at 5am. Punched out with 9.5hrs. Keep it up and I might be below 50 hrs this week.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Monday 2200
Tuesday 2130
Tonight 2200
Tomorrow probably 2200
Friday probably 2200 again.

SO far each night, 3 drivers sent to take stops. Dispatch ranging from 270 to 330 stops per day. Truck completely blown out, no way to work, stops left behind in morning.

All trucks in my center running in this condition. Trailers being "rolled" and not fed into system. This saturday, they are asking for volunteers to work and clean out slides.

A giant KlusterPhuque so far.

Peace.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Monday 2200
Tuesday 2130
Tonight 2200
Tomorrow probably 2200
Friday probably 2200 again.

SO far each night, 3 drivers sent to take stops. Dispatch ranging from 270 to 330 stops per day. Truck completely blown out, no way to work, stops left behind in morning.

All trucks in my center running in this condition. Trailers being "rolled" and not fed into system. This saturday, they are asking for volunteers to work and clean out slides.

A giant KlusterPhuque so far.

Peace.
Welcome to the life of a UPS driver at my center.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Guess I wont complain, 20:15. 124 stops, 90 miles, 300 del pcs, 103 pu, no helper.
Why is everything so darn big!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Our center manager was whining in the PCM because we lost a driver to injury and a seasonal to a minor accident. We could be running more areas and get in sooner. I guess the catch phrase "Expect the Unexpected" only applies to hourlies.:whiteflag: