Its so tough being a sexy driver isnt it?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I have had a few interesting offers over the years. The doctor's wives seem to be a little more friendly than the lawyer wives on my area. I have a theory about that.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I think that a lot of doctors cheat on their wives, because the doctors have a lot of money and women are attracted to that. Doctors usually have big egos and think that the world revolves around them. I think that the airline pilots that I deliver to fall under the same category. I don't think that its the same case regarding lawyers, because they deal with divorces. I came up with this theory after what I have experienced on my area. Part of my area involves some very expensive real estate where people of these vocations live.

rod

Retired 22 years
That artical was written back when I worked there. I haven't seen any new articals on this subject since I left. Just saying.

tourists24

That artical was written back when I worked there. I haven't seen any new articals on this subject since I left. Just saying.
Are you saying that sexy died when you left? Or is there a hidden reason you screen name is "rod"? hehe

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Ha! right. This happens all the time.
I just tune it out, blow it off all together. I have way better at home, & there's nothing I would risk losing it for.
Some of the stuff women say though, it makes even me blush.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I just tune it out, blow it off all together. I have way better at home, & there's nothing I would risk losing it for......

This........Just not worth the trouble, the way I see it. I'm not interested in splitting up half my stuff to be somebody's boy toy. I get well taken care of at home and I am happy with who I have. By nature, I tend to smile a lot when talking to people, and I wonder if some of these women think that I am flirting with them. I consider myself only average looking, there evidently is a lot of desperate women out there. I have had a few give me "the wink", invite me in for drinks, and a couple that answered the door wearing nothing but a smile.

W

want to retire

I think that a lot of doctors cheat on their wives, because the doctors have a lot of money and women are attracted to that. Doctors usually have big egos and think that the world revolves around them. I think that the airline pilots that I deliver to fall under the same category. I don't think that its the same case regarding lawyers, because they deal with divorces. I came up with this theory after what I have experienced on my area. Part of my area involves some very expensive real estate where people of these vocations live.

Well, My observation has been that money, fame or otherwise has nothing to do with spousal infidelity. Trailer trash on up. That includes alot of UPS folks too. Scum is scum. Sorry is sorry.

over9five

Staff member
I just tune it out, blow it off all together. I have way better at home, & there's nothing I would risk losing it for.
Some of the stuff women say though, it makes even me blush.
x3.

I consider cheating on your spouse the equivalent of TREASON. It really is just that - treason.
It is unforgivable.
Ovahs humble opinion.

W

want to retire

This........Just not worth the trouble, the way I see it. I'm not interested in splitting up half my stuff to be somebody's boy toy. I get well taken care of at home and I am happy with who I have. By nature, I tend to smile a lot when talking to people, and I wonder if some of these women think that I am flirting with them. I consider myself only average looking, there evidently is a lot of desperate women out there. I have had a few give me "the wink", invite me in for drinks, and a couple that answered the door wearing nothing but a smile.

My only route was in a small town and got to know folks over 13 years......I must say I've never been more embarrased than the first day shorts were allowed. I went into the local beauty shop and it was full of women(of course)........I was asked to "model" my shorts and was asked to dance before it was over.....these folks I saw all the time. And yes, I had women open doors naked as can be...I've encountered naked people down tree lined paths in the country......

I'm married and faithful....always have been.......single is a different story.....in the end I think it's foolish to play where you eat. I've seen it go bad way too often. And....how do you get away from it? I used to have a cover guy on my route when I was on vacation or day off....he fell in love/lust with a customer......he doesn't work at UPS anymore...