Jeep Plant Shut-Down

qdg2

@qdg2, you're taking up too much of my time with the moderation here.

It's Christmas, and I don't have the time to deal with online people.
Use the ignore feature (Hm. Have we discussed this before???), or ignore their posts, or go spend time with your family and enjoy Christmas.
Hi,

I do wonder if this note was sent to the other folks? I wonder why I was singled out......interesting eh?

Like this:
Fams probably thrilled he got back on the BC now they don’t have to deal with his ignorant BS

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Isn’t AirBus a joint European effort too?
You wouldn't believe how many EU countries build parts for the A3XX family(s) all over Eurpoe and Asia.
Final Assembly lines are in about 6-7 different countries. Here it's Mobile, AL, but the fuselage sections, all other parts are spread out worldwide. It's a pretty savvy marketing strategy.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You wouldn't believe how many EU countries build parts for the A3XX family(s) all over Eurpoe and Asia.
Final Assembly lines are in about 6-7 different countries. Here it's Mobile, AL, but the fuselage sections, all other parts are spread out worldwide. It's a pretty savvy marketing strategy.
I didn’t know we made stuff here for them.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Hi,

I do wonder if this note was sent to the other folks? I wonder why I was singled out......interesting eh?

Like this:
You're singled out because I told you to do something that would have fixed the problem, and you repeatedly refused.

You are purposefully antagonistic, and never deescalate the situations you get into.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
It is "retired". Like the shuttle and perhaps the Model T. There are Concordes all over in museums. One in New York on the Hudson Weirdly, the Concorde was retired for one fatal accident. A tire blow out. A concern from the very start of the concept. Yet, that union shop "quality" proved itself for decades. Not mentioning the fuel guzzling nature of the engines.

Technically they are built in France. Not all......never said all.

Aren't most cars built by union shops?
Jap whatever. Don't all manner of cars rust out in the "rust belt"? All made by similar circumstances and practices?

Now, as far as all these companies aligning themselves with union labor.....that is a choice. And you are inferring that a non-union car company would put any profit/cost savings back into the quality of the product. Really?
Wrong again.
I conveniently highlighted everything that is incorrect above.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
It is "retired". Like the shuttle and perhaps the Model T. There are Concordes all over in museums. One in New York on the Hudson Weirdly, the Concorde was retired for one fatal accident. A tire blow out. A concern from the very start of the concept. Yet, that union shop "quality" proved itself for decades. Not mentioning the fuel guzzling nature of the engines.

Technically they are built in France. Not all......never said all.

Aren't most cars built by union shops? Jap whatever. Don't all manner of cars rust out in the "rust belt"? All made by similar circumstances and practices?

Now, as far as all these companies aligning themselves with union labor.....that is a choice. And you are inferring that a non-union car company would put any profit/cost savings back into the quality of the product. Really?
Tl;dr

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hi,

oie_animation.gif

qdg2

Gosh......that's too bad. Might have learned a bit.

You called labor a cancer.....Mgt. actions/decisions are full of unmitigated disasters....How about it?

Again, you inferred the folks putting together a rusted vehicle were the cause of it rusting/quality in a salt environment. Yet, Mgt.(engineers)(like you)(IE)(etc) made the decisions on corrosion resistance....etc(this includes costs, labor agreements).

YOU ARE MGT. Yes?