Sorts shutting down

HarryWarden

Read the room, Harry this isn’t what the discussion was about.
“Why should he have been laid off? He has more senority than them. Company senority prevails, it doesn’t matter if you’re part time or full time. If a part timer has been with the company longer than a full timer has, they have more senority”

That is exactly what I said, which you and someone else said was wrong. It’s not wrong.

Thebrownblob

“Why should he have been laid off? He has more senority than them. Company senority prevails, it doesn’t matter if you’re part time or full time. If a part timer has been with the company longer than a full timer has, they have more senority”

That is exactly what I said, which you and someone else said was wrong. It’s not wrong.
Nope. Since you’re incapable of figuring this out, the question is why is he even driving in car wash when full timers are there? I don’t even know what you’re talking about with the laid off thing when he says no one is laid off at his building, but then again, you’re really not that bright so I guess it makes sense.

Last edited:

HarryWarden

I'm not the one being laid off. They were offered the choice of working one of the sorts but why is the company forcing delivery drivers to work the car wash on OT while FT car washers are laid off?
If that's the case, they are improperly laid off (instead of you) and elected to take the layoff rather than exercise their right to bump.

....and again, the Company is of no obligation to use part-time employees anytime for anything (including the car wash).

They do so because they are entitled to at a discount price, but if they want to pay more, they are free to.

I don’t even know what you’re talking about with the laid off thing when he says no one is laid off at his building, but then again, you’re really not that bright so I guess it makes sense.

Very, very ironic you’re saying I’m the one that’s not bright. Projection, Much?

HarryWarden

Again, he says no one is laid off, but there’s a hiring boom lol you’re easily manipulated, and a maroon. Go smoke another joint and head back to mom’s basement.
You should try really hard and slowly read the quotes in my previous post that directly contradict you, and what you said I was wrong about

Or you could just keep whining and crying and name calling since that’s what you’re good at

Thebrownblob

You should try really hard and slowly read the quotes in my previous post that directly contradict you, and what you said I was wrong about

Or you could just keep whining and crying and name calling since that’s what you’re good at
I am good at it thank you. You are good at being a whiny little bitch. We all have our roles here.

Thebrownblob

Says the guy obsessed, whining and crying constantly for years about a part time car wash employee in a different state than him
1698379220034.gif