Sorts shutting down

PT Car Washer

Just curious how many are actually laid off. I doubt some of these posts. Laid off with that many years of seniority? More like taking a bunch of burner days saying I want more time off and can’t retire so I’m taking a layoff.
Only one was laid off and he filed on delivery drivers working in the car wash and also filed for unemployment. Seems the company will just pay the grievances and still do what they want to.

Thebrownblob

Just curious how many are actually laid off. I doubt some of these posts. Laid off with that many years of seniority? More like taking a bunch of burner days saying I want more time off and can’t retire so I’m taking a layoff.
I can’t speak to everywhere, but we have no one laid off currently here.

PT Car Washer

Pretty much everything. But we can just focus on the fact that you have no idea about contractual language and you’re talking out of your ass and looking like a fool but if you want to continue go ahead. I was just trying to help you.
And as usual you are no help at all. You just can't accept that things are not the same everywhere like they are in your small corner of the world.

HarryWarden

Pretty much everything. But we can just focus on the fact that you have no idea about contractual language and you’re talking out of your ass and looking like a fool but if you want to continue go ahead. I was just trying to help you.
So you are saying that I’m wrong that in the central states company senority overrides full time senority? Care to make a bet? We can put the money in escrow