Just started at UPS last week.

Discussion in 'Introductions and Welcomes' started by Timtron22, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Timtron22

Timtron22 New Member

Hey guys. I realized before i post in the forums, i should've posted here first. My name is Tim i work at the UPS warehouse in Stratford, CT. Anyone here ever worked, or still works there? I am a pre-loader on the TWI shift. Lost my pair of gloves today. I do like the fast pace, but man when you're nearly out the truck and you are covered in packages. I'll get used to it. Anyways nice to meet everyone!

2. RonBurgandy??????????

RonBurgandy?????????? God is Great, beer is good , People are crazy.

Hang in there Timmy. It will pay off in the long run. Gloves are overrated. Get your hands dirty. Later brother.

3. rod

rod retired and happy

Don't use your real name here Tim-----it will come back to haunt you.

4. Timtron22

Timtron22 New Member

Oh trust. I will. I am not going back to a retail job. The sups were like "so are you going to quit now" this was after the first week lol i smiled and said "i'm no quitter, see you guys tomorrow." My sup said the same thing. "man idk why people use gloves.. they're idiots, you won't get a hard grip on things if you continue to use gloves. I only use them in the winter but it's gets cold then a mother-f'er"

5. Timtron22

Timtron22 New Member

I mean.. my names Johnny, i tell ya, Johnny!

6. rod

rod retired and happy

That's more like it Johnny Wadd.

7. Timtron22

Timtron22 New Member

I... I don't know who Johnny Wade is. I had to google him :/

8. Timtron22

Timtron22 New Member

And on the other hand. Those scanners? They must really dislike me. Does everyone at UPS has the scanners that go onto your fingers?

9. RonBurgandy??????????

RonBurgandy?????????? God is Great, beer is good , People are crazy.

I like you kid. Your honest. That's a good trait.

10. Timtron22

Timtron22 New Member

D'aawwwww! Thanks buddy! Ah it's Johnny WaDD... and what the heck!? lol "I'm a private dick.. for hire" Ah! so he must be a detective.