Kyle Busch (number 18) wins Nascar

trickpony1

I just watched Busch win Nascar.

The UPS sponsored car, what's his name and number?, didn't even show in top ten.
I'll be off line for a while,I gotta run out and buy a couple of bags of M & M's and a box of Cheerios

Isn't this how it's suppose to work?

Paid-over-in-Maine

15 more years of this!

The UPS sponsored car, what's his name and number?, didn't even show in top ten.
I'll be off line for a while,I gotta run out and buy a couple of bags of M & M's and a box of Cheerios

Don't forget to go out and buy that new car on monday!!

Last edited:

upsdude

Apparently you didn’t watch the entire race, the #6 UPS Ford lost a motor early.

I did like the commercial where he crashes into Scott Davis’s office, pretty funny.

BTW, my wife keeps a supply of M&M's close by, she says its a female thing. :happy-very:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Apparently you didn’t watch the entire race, the #6 UPS Ford lost a motor early.

I did like the commercial where he crashes into Scott Davis’s office, pretty funny.

BTW, my wife keeps a supply of M&M's close by, she says its a female thing. :happy-very:

We're cutting back at my house we only buy W and W's.

Whoa, M's are for men, W's are for women, let's get that straight, as I cuddle with my 45oz bag, LOL:wink2:.

helenofcalifornia

Don't do it Steve!! Don't do it! Don't gain the "disability 25!!". Put down those M and M's and reach for the celery. Always wear your UPS shorts so you know where you stand on the weight gain thing. Step away from the candy now! Advice from someone who has been there before.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Is it true with what they say about the green M&Ms?

I wonder if the pit crew for 6 car will all get warning letters for the blown engine?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Is it true with what they say about the green M&Ms?

I wonder if the pit crew for 6 car will all get warning letters for the blown engine?

They'd better not write it up as a safety issue. The mechanic will red tag it for a few weeks, just to spite them.:wink2: