Lack of eclipse plan.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
I’ve already experienced a solar eclipse a few years ago and all it did was make the cicadas go crazy and the storm coming in start going insane with lightning everywhere. I will most likely just go take my lunch break when it happens so I don’t have the curiosity of staring at it

Manifesto

What contingencies are there that you believe are being overlooked?
I'm not sure what exactly they can do to be honest, but at least an acknowledgement and attempt to plan would be judicious. At the bare minimum, at least add more routes instead of the cut fest that is every Monday. Try to get as much delivered before the event begins because once it does not much is getting done most likely. I can already see the scenarios where clueless onlookers cause accidents and we get blamed as always.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'm not sure what exactly they can do to be honest, but at least an acknowledgement and attempt to plan would be judicious. At the bare minimum, at least add more routes instead of the cut fest that is every Monday. Try to get as much delivered before the event begins because once it does not much is getting done most likely. I can already see the scenarios where clueless onlookers cause accidents and we get blamed as always.
You should change your handle to
nervous Nelly

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
....or maintain the status quo and write off the results as an "Act of God"?

That's what I would do.

Brownwind

This should be fun. I don’t hear to much about it. Is everyone going to see the eclipse? I know it’s coming but is it just a NE thing?

oldngray

nowhere special
This should be fun. I don’t hear to much about it. Is everyone going to see the eclipse? I know it’s coming but is it just a NE thing?
The path crosses a good portion of the US. Not quite 100% where I live but I would only need to drive a short distance if I really wanted to see it. Around 95% if I look out my back porch. Schools are all closed here too.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Manifesto

My question has been answered. The vast majority of intelligent individuals on the site say business as usual. Will be interesting to see how management reacts to the obvious delays. I just wish the company would be more proactive than reactive sometimes.