Lack of eclipse plan.

anonymous23456

My question has been answered. The vast majority of intelligent individuals on the site say business as usual. Will be interesting to see how management reacts to the obvious delays. I just wish the company would be more proactive than reactive sometimes.
What do you want UPS to do? It doesn't care if millions of toilets in Australia spinning water in different direction. It could have slowed down the earth rotation...

Manifesto

What do you want UPS to do? It doesn't care if millions of toilets in Australia spinning water in different direction. It could have slowed down the earth rotation...
Realistically? You're right, there's not much they can physically do in the situation. I'm speaking more of being prepared that disruptions will happen. Like I said, my sup said it wouldn't be that bad contradicting what all the authorities are saying.
I'm just saying they will dispatch like normal and expect a normal day, and then when things don't go according to plan, they will just blame the drivers like always. Missed business, missed pickups, air not making it back on time will be the drivers fault. I've been with the company long enough to realize it doesn't really matter what they think and that I shouldn't let it bother me, but it does and that's a me problem that i can't fix.
I just think they should plan for disruptions but they most likely will not.

some1else

Banned
Oh my God I might get dark for 10 minutes..

No way I could do my job and I'm kind of no way I could do my job in those kind of conditions
Hehehe yeah the map where this eclipse and the last one cross is totally not wheee the Israelis found those red heifers they are going to sacrifice to make their third temple portal to hell a reality. No biggie.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Hehehe yeah the map where this eclipse and the last one cross is totally not wheee the Israelis found those red heifers they are going to sacrifice to make their third temple portal to hell a reality. No biggie.
giphy.gif

some1else

Banned
IMG_6448.png
IMG_6449.jpeg

They found the perfect red heifers right in Texas wheee the 2 eclipse path crossed. They need to burn them alive on an altar to trick god into not destroying their new temple this time like he did with the last 2.

Manifesto

Hehehe yeah the map where this eclipse and the last one cross is totally not wheee the Israelis found those red heifers they are going to sacrifice to make their third temple portal to hell
Hehehe yeah the map where this eclipse and the last one cross is totally not wheee the Israelis found those red heifers they are going to sacrifice to make their third temple portal to hell a reality.

some1else

Banned
View attachment 476915View attachment 476916
They found the perfect red heifers right in Texas wheee the 2 eclipse path crossed. They need to burn them alive on an altar to trick god into not destroying their new temple this time like he did with the last 2.
Oh and the temple has to be built where the Al-Aqsa mosque stands (Jews Temple Mount). That’s why Hamas called the October 7 attack the “Al-asqa flood” they wanted to stop this.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Realistically? You're right, there's not much they can physically do in the situation. I'm speaking more of being prepared that disruptions will happen. Like I said, my sup said it wouldn't be that bad contradicting what all the authorities are saying.
I'm just saying they will dispatch like normal and expect a normal day, and then when things don't go according to plan, they will just blame the drivers like always. Missed business, missed pickups, air not making it back on time will be the drivers fault. I've been with the company long enough to realize it doesn't really matter what they think and that I shouldn't let it bother me, but it does and that's a me problem that i can't fix.
I just think they should plan for disruptions but they most likely will not.
Brah it’s 4 minutes go take a break if it worries you so

some1else

Banned
How did you survive Y2K?
It dosnt matter if you or I believe it they do. Jews believe they need to tear down Al-aqsa mosque to build their temple, and our government believes it’s our sacred duty to give them the bombs and money they need to accomplish it. I don’t want any bombs with USA money dropped on people so they can build their synagogue of satan on the remains of that mosque. Its going to cause alot of gnashing of teeth

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It dosnt matter if you or I believe it they do. Jews believe they need to tear down Al-aqsa mosque to build their temple, and our government believes it’s our sacred duty to give them the bombs and money they need to accomplish it. I don’t want any bombs with USA money dropped on people so they can build their synagogue of satan on the remains of that mosque. Its going to cause alot of gnashing of teeth
Ok then Party On

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
88DBB2A0-8DC0-410E-AE57-094EDA611DAF.gif

I'm not sure what exactly they can do to be honest, but at least an acknowledgement and attempt to plan would be judicious. At the bare minimum, at least add more routes instead of the cut fest that is every Monday. Try to get as much delivered before the event begins because once it does not much is getting done most likely. I can already see the scenarios where clueless onlookers cause accidents and we get blamed as always.
Settle down chicken little. Jfc.