Lack of eclipse plan.

RTS313

I'm just curious if the management at any building that will be directly affected by total darkness have even mentioned the event just two weeks out? My center is directly in the middle of the track and not a word has been said. When I asked my sup on my safety ride about a month ago he said he didn't think it would be that bad.
IMG_3884.gif

UPSmechanicinblue

so some expect a solar eclipse plan???? This is a not very so often event, I couldn't imagine what it would be like when I have been here nearly 30 years and every peak is like their first,

worldwide

I'm just curious if the management at any building that will be directly affected by total darkness have even mentioned the event just two weeks out? My center is directly in the middle of the track and not a word has been said. When I asked my sup on my safety ride about a month ago he said he didn't think it would be that bad. Sounds like peak planning. Mondays are a disaster as is so I can't imagine adding eclipse dynamics. Good news is, I had the foresight to take a vacation that week so I'll be enjoying it from my porch rather than being part of the disaster.
I'm curious what your recommendations would be for UPS, and all the other delivery companies, on how to deal with this natural phenomenon?

Brownwind

It sounds pretty cool to have a once in our life experience. Why not just take your lunch and watch the show like everyone else? It’s really not a big deal to take your lunch break