"Last, Best, and Final" offer sent to Local 89

10 point

Back on cue....
I hope L89 takes it to a strike vote and the IPA can weigh in on that too.

We'll see who buckles first. :beafraid: :2guns::backingout:

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
From the looks of it this garbage contract is far from getting ratified. Come August 1st we''ll be getting $1.40 an hour into our retro. While the majority of the morons that voted YES will be still be asking the stupid question, "where's my retro?" I hope Western Penn, Louisville and Philly don't get stripped of their right to strike by the cowardice leadership of the IBT because the rest of the country drank the look-aid.

10 point

No I don't I think it's funny you guys bash And mention Hoffa/Halls names all over here but you cried when there was a hint of your name or identity going on here for all to see. Not so tough are you
All they've got to do is email Cheryl and report their righteous names are being trashed and she'll take care of it.

They're probably out hunting for a new healthcare plan or too busy filling Scott D's hot tub up for them to notice.:twister2:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
No I don't I think it's funny you guys bash And mention Hoffa/Halls names all over here but you cried when there was a hint of your name or identity going on here for all to see. Not so tough are you
To my knowledge neither one of these men are on this site trying to post anonymously like you are and I was.
Public officials have no reasonable expectation of anonymity.
It's this attitude of yours that has you where you belong.
I hope you stay in queue.

stink219

Nope, I am not TDU as I have told you dozens of times.

Where you dropped on your head as an infant?

This is not a difficult concept for most people to grasp.
If your not, why so compelled to defend your organization? Only reason I ask is because you have never mentioned a positive attribute of my union. Ever. Were you dropped on your head as an adult? It's not too late.

~A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.~

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
If your not, why so compelled to defend your organization? Only reason I ask is because you have never mentioned a positive attribute of my union. Ever.

I have stated TDU's positive contributions to our union numerous times.

Information, and an option to a 1 party system.

Too bad you just don't pay attention to details.

Stonefish

To my knowledge neither one of these men are on this site trying to post anonymously like you are and I was.
Public officials have no reasonable expectation of anonymity.
It's this attitude of yours that has you where you belong.
I hope you stay in queue.
So you are saying if if someone runs for public office, they shouldn't have a reasonable expectation of anonymity? Sounds to me like you want two different things.