lazy ups guy...

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm just happy when I see these videos and know its not me lol. We have all had a bad day and done something wrong or done something that if caught on video without knowing the full circumstances could look bad. That being said this video wow just wow idiot.

jaker

trolling
Aside from the safety aspect and the loss of a job, it is almost comical watching the truck bounce around on the sidewalk. Maybe this driver just had a melt down. I am sure he lost his load to add to his bad day.

can we all say there has been a lot more brown melt downs lately , i wonder why

brett636

Isn't there a point where the union simply says "Sorry, there is simply nothing we can do for you", cut their losses and move on?

Probably after the driver loses at panel, but I believe legally the union has an obligation to represent him until that point. As mentioned earlier all they can do is plead for forgiveness and see where it takes them. Talk about a bone headed idea on the drivers part.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
i thought the union doesnt recognize video as evidence, anyways, if he does get fired he at least knows who to go thank

Omega man

It was probably just a new driver with the bldg manager on a 30 day ride. This was the only way the driver could scratch.