Liberal / Conservative

wkmac

Mostly I just enjoy the discourse.

If I have any personal 'button' that could be pushed, it's that I enjoy engaging in endless and ultimately meaningless conversations with people I don't know about situations and circumstances that are mostly tangential to all involved.

I really do enjoy it though, and I'll be back tomorrow!

Same Bat-time, same Bat-channel.

That's cool!

And history and time are on my side so I'm cool with that as well.
:peaceful:

Browntown2014

Well, the 2ND one is wrong so maybe the pattern is that every other one is wrong. Who's the author of this list?Where did you get it?

Good lord you need help brother. Conservatives want to kill unions, kill pensions, kill a decent living wage for working people and here you are doing their dirty work for them. Modern day Uncle Tom you are.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Good lord you need help brother. Conservatives want to kill unions, kill pensions, kill a decent living wage for working people and here you are doing their dirty work for them. Modern day Uncle Tom you are.
You need gender re-education...It's Auntie Acid........

moreluck

golden ticket member
T8q5Inr.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Remind everyone which party is flooding the country with unskilled workers , which destroys unions and keeps working rates down , while at the same time encourages these same non citizens to come here and enroll in welfare systems and end up sending back to their home country billions of our dollars .