Liberal / Conservative

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Wrong. The Republican Party of the 19th century was the liberal party.
BS.

The Republican party is the party of Lincoln.

Republicans still follow his ideas of personal freedoms and equal rights and limited government.

The Democrats have always been about oppressing the weak for power and money as they do today.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Poor conservatives, they lost the Confederate traitor flag, their bullcrap ACA challenge, and gay marriage, all in a week.

There'll be a lot of wives gettin' beat and dogs gettin' kicked tonight.

Hide the Budweiser......Oldie,Moreloch,Baba have someone take away the belts and shoelaces.

moreluck

golden ticket member
MpEPqsj.jpg

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Poor conservatives, they lost the Confederate traitor flag, their bullcrap ACA challenge, and gay marriage, all in a week.

There'll be a lot of wives gettin' beat and dogs gettin' kicked tonight.

Hide the Budweiser......Oldie,Moreloch,Baba have someone take away the belts and shoelaces.
Um, that was a flag made for and by DEMOCRATS.

We conservatives just think it's stupid to go around banning things that OFFEND you.

Especially when they are part of our history.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
"IMO no one has the right to kill an innocent human being, but that's just me. "

And this coming from a woman who supported both wars where over 350,000 innocent civilians have been killed by USA forces.

Yeah, you got killing all figured out.

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"IMO no one has the right to kill an innocent human being, but that's just me. "

And this coming from a woman who supported both wars where over 350,000 innocent civilians have been killed by USA forces.

Yeah, you got killing all figured out.

TOS.
IMO IS "IN MY OPINION"!!!!! So, it doesn't matter what you think!!