LIFE! After Brown

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Kilts would be awesome as long as it's not windy ahh and the sound of the pipes the thought brings a wee tear to me eye .I say go for it and send pictures

over9five

Staff member
Kilts would be awesome as long as it's not windy ahh and the sound of the pipes the thought brings a wee tear to me eye .I say go for it and send pictures

I was ready. I was voted down big-time!

I even talked to the tux guy. He said he couldn't carry kilts because all the different clans have different kilts.

Damn kids. They want that stupid song, but they don't want kilts!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I was ready. I was voted down big-time!

I even talked to the tux guy. He said he couldn't carry kilts because all the different clans have different kilts.

Damn kids. They want that stupid song, but they don't want kilts!
Wear a thong with lose pants, bend down, and whale tail everyone that nay-sayed you. Just a thought.:wink2:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Uh oh. The size 2 they (Davids Bridal) ordered her is too big. They have re-ordered a 0, and say there is plenty of time.

David's Bridal is big enough to where she should be all set.

Something else to keep in mind--if the gown goes on sale within 30 days they will honor the sale price. This saved me $50. You can also ask if they offer a UPS discount (but don't do it in front of Angie).

Dave

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
NY Style!

DSC_1730.JPG

over9five

Staff member
9 more days!

The last fitting went well with the new smaller gown. One final fitting next Thursday.

Rehearsal and rehearsal dinner Wednesday.

Wifey already had her fitting for her gown.

I pick up my tux Thursday.

Yikes, I hope everything's done.

9 more days!

The last fitting went well with the new smaller gown. One final fitting next Thursday.

Rehearsal and rehearsal dinner Wednesday.

Wifey already had her fitting for her gown.

I pick up my tux Thursday.

Yikes, I hope everything's done.

Practice hip hop moves for the dancing?

over9five

Staff member
Yesterdays dilemma:

Caterer gets paid the balance the day OF. No problem, BUT they charge 3% more if you use a CC. What, am I supposed to carry that much cash there?? Will they take a check? I don't know, cuz I didn't talk to them....

Todays dilemma:

From wifey.... What shoes do I wear to the rehearsal dinner?

Anything that will go with my sneakers, dear.

Wrong answer!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Over, normally they will only take certified funds at this point. The 3% covers their processing fee and was probably in the contract.

I bought my daughter a red rose and gave it to her just as we were waiting for our turn to walk down the aisle.

I'm not sure when I was more proud to be a father---when she was born, when she graduated from college or when she married what's his name.

Relax--have fun. It's only money.:happy-very:

old levi's

blank space
Yesterdays dilemma:

Caterer gets paid the balance the day OF. No problem, BUT they charge 3% more if you use a CC. What, am I supposed to carry that much cash there?? Will they take a check? I don't know, cuz I didn't talk to them....

Todays dilemma:

From wifey.... What shoes do I wear to the rehearsal dinner?

Anything that will go with my sneakers, dear.

Wrong answer!

Shoes do anchor the outfit!