Local 104 Pension Contributions 1990-2013 VOTE YES

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I dont need a snow shovel in Los Angeles and I don't need to borrow someone elses trouble either. You are trying to save the world when you don't even know enough about your local, supplements and Rider. Bug, Game and LB are right so if I were to answer you wouldn't like what I had to say anyway. Save yourself the trouble bro. There is a reason you know who I am while you hide in the shadows of the Internet.
Still won't admit that the IBT totally screwed over all those CS pensioners?

You just can't say it.

LagunaBrown

Still won't admit that the IBT totally screwed over all those CS pensioners?

You just can't say it.
Your trying sooooo hard to make that a topic here. Why do you make a point to project
negativity from a totally separate pension plan? We are talking about the WCT Pension here, go start a CS thread if you are so inclined. Your comprehension skills is obviously lacking.

Your trying sooooo hard to make that a topic here. Why do you make a point to project
negativity from a totally separate pension plan? We are talking about the WCT Pension here, go start a CS thread if you are so inclined. Your comprehension skills is obviously lacking.
Actually your fund is one of the most financially solvent funds in the United States. Anyone in this fund should be proud.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Anyone with half a brain can admire Ron Carey screwed us all. 3000 for everyone was a bad move across the board.
In 17 plus years since Carey has been gone, H and the rest of the Old Guard were powerless to stop the CS Pension colapse?

That proves that they need to go.

In 17 plus years since Carey has been gone, H and the rest of the Old Guard were powerless to stop the CS Pension colapse?

That proves that they need to go.
Actually Einstein it took an act of congress The senate and signed by the potus to change it. But you can't figure that out because you are a little thick.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Actually Einstein it took an act of congress The senate and signed by the potus to change it. But you can't figure that out because you are a little thick.
...and why did the seas finally part now???

Why did the Teamsters finally get aggressive about lobbying these legislatures to act now?

You blame Ron Carey for increasing the service pension in '97, but why has H done absolutely nothing to reverse it in the last 17 years?

Why did they let UPS out of CS in late 2007, when it was the only cash cow left?

It's been rode straight into the ground, and you want to pretend like they had no choices.

We call :bsbullf:

5habits100

Why did the Teamsters finally get aggressive about lobbying these legislatures to act now?

You blame Ron Carey for increasing the service pension in '97, but why has H done absolutely nothing to reverse it in the last 17 years?

Why did they let UPS out of CS in late 2007, when it was the only cash cow left?

It's been rode straight into the ground, and you want to pretend like they had no choices.

5habits100

Yes the law changed

They didn't just start trying to lobby now maybe if you were involved more you would know

Nothing changed I. The last 17 years because the law didn't allow it

The didn't let UPS out they paid over what their withdrawal liability and the members overwhelmingly ratified it

They didn't have choices until the law changed

If you call a as it will ring to your number

You are a troll and you are trolling. You know h and the IBT have tried a lot of different tactics. You are just a troll.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You are a troll and you are trolling. You know h and the IBT have tried a lot of different tactics. You are just a troll.
They have done nothing except allowing UPS to pay their withdrawal liability to Central States, spelling the inevitable end of the fund, and you know it.
"Troll" these nuts.

The UPS members overwhelmingly sold out their brothers and H&H should have never allowed it.
I voted No!!!
I voted no as well. Do you want a metal or a chest to pin it on. We aren't in central states anymore knucklehead. Ups was one of the only companies that actually paid their pension liability off and then some. You can act all holier than thou like you want to be in the central states fund but you'll nev r get elected so you won't have that chance.