Local 651

nobodysfool

Well it appears that 651 is crumbling from the top down. The people at the top are silent right now, but everybody knows it's going on. Paying members have the right to be informed. It's sad to see our union going in this direction, but I'd say the time has come for all these people on power trips to crash and burn.

It's a soap opera, nothing to see
IMG_20161008_163158533.jpg

Spongebob1

Not talking about here as in browncafe

That's ok I will,

From what I've been told, he hired his girlfriend, instead of within, I was also told he takes her on Business trips on the union dime, his E-Board is divided because of this, he lied to the members, and has payed her with union money for personal time off, there's more but I think that's enough for now,

5habits100

That's ok I will,

From what I've been told, he hired his girlfriend, instead of within, I was also told he takes her on Business trips on the union dime, his E-Board is divided because of this, he lied to the members, and has payed her with union money for personal time off, there's more but I think that's enough for now,
From what I've been told.

Good one.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
That's ok I will,

Don't forget hiring his son on at the hall too. It was all aired on the locals Facebook page.