Returning to UPS

See below

This is what I mean.
I'm not an idiot I know working while others are striking puts a target on your back.

I'm not worried about violence because that's a 2 way street but the optics would look terrible.
C'mon, put the part about how you'd feel bad but you gotta do what you gotta do and all the people at your center would understand...

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I have a couple drivers I still talk to, and one of them told me if it's been less than 3 years since I left, I can reach out to the Union and see if I can get reinstated with my seniority still intact.

There is no contractual mechanism that would allow that to happen.

Your former Local will tell you that.

How fair do you think that would be.... if you just picked up where you left off ?

BrownThunder

There is no contractual mechanism that would allow that to happen.

Your former Local will tell you that.

How fair do you think that would be.... if you just picked up where you left off ?
Makes sense, another member already pulled up the contract for me. We have already addressed that I know the seniority is nuked.

Cowboy Mac

I respect that. This state has been good to us, I completely understand the whole Texas pride thing and how serious yall are about protecting what you've got.

I'm not here to change a thing Cowboy. We have our slice of heaven and love every minute of it.
7E433916-1DA1-45FC-9A98-3F77365841DD.png

BrownThunder

And in his defense he’s not aware, but in my building, tensions are high, lots of “discipline” for minor stuff, chinstraps are buckled.

I understand yall are going through a lot right now, which is why so much care and consideration for union brothers feelings is even being discussed.

I was voicing my concern over how that would look. Rambo jumped in talking about stitches like he's really built like that.
You're talking "John Wick" and guns and :censored2:. Mother :censored2:er, I've punched more men than you've shaken hands with and I've sent more rounds than you knew were ever pressed. Scab ass bastard thinking you're special or some :censored2: because of your circumstances. GTFOH :censored2:ing scab.