Returning to UPS

Settle down.

He went from asking a question to being a troll.
Just ask @BadIdeaGuy
tenor (11).gif

BrownThunder

You're talking "John Wick" and guns and :censored2:. Mother :censored2:er, I've punched more men than you've shaken hands with and I've sent more rounds than you knew were ever pressed. Scab ass bastard thinking you're special or some :censored2: because of your circumstances. GTFOH :censored2:ing scab.

Coming in hot huh.
Somebody needs a hug and a vacation.

I don't take kindly to threats of any nature, and was quick to change the topic once one was presented to me.

All that extra typing you're doing that's cool you got a lot on your chest. Get it all out sweetheart.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Coming in hot huh.

I don't take kindly to threats of any nature, and was quick to change the topic once one was presented to me.

All that extra typing you're doing that's cool you got a lot on your chest. Get it all out sweetheart.
If you get back in at UPS, you gonna quit like a sissy ass faget in another two years again? Lots of us weren’t thrilled about being essential during Covid, for many reasons, lots of us stayed and made it work. How’s about you go work at Starbucks, or Macys? See ya later.

Coming in hot huh.

As long as you have anonymity to protect you. Stay safe, watch for objects (how wide and deep?) when you're delivering in August. Expect the unexpected. Make sure they see you. Leave yourself an out.

BrownThunder

If you get back in at UPS, you gonna quit like a sissy ass faget in another two years again? Lots of us weren’t thrilled about being essential during Covid, for many reasons, lots of us stayed and made it work. How’s about you go work at Starbucks, or Macys? See ya later.
God bless, I appreciate your feedback.
As long as you have anonymity to protect you. Stay safe, watch for objects (how wide and deep?) when you're delivering in August. Expect the unexpected. Make sure they see you. Leave yourself an out.
Thanks Bully ❤️

Thebrownblob

Seriously?
You are telling union members you are willing to cross the picket line
I’ve been reading patiently, for some reason, some people have well wishes for a two time, quitter and gutless Coward, this individual has zero balls, quits on a whim, while we all stayed and then pretends we might understand if he scabbed? I’m glad he quit, and I’m glad he will not be rehired. Truly worthless.

BrownThunder

I’ve been reading patiently, for some reason, some people have well wishes for a two time, quitter and gutless Coward, this individual has zero balls, quits on a whim, while we all stayed and then pretends we might understand if he scabbed? I’m glad he quit, and I’m glad he will not be rehired. Truly worthless.

The first time doesn't really count. I was trying to transfer but HR told me I would have to terminate due to it being different regions.

But I completely understand your (and others) sentiments. I expected worse to be honest. Good luck with contract negotiations I am rooting for a successful outcome. 👍🏼

Cowboy Mac

Best thing he can do is go get his CDL and go work somewhere else. I don’t understand this talk of crossing a picket line at all.

Unless you seriously hate yourself why come back to UPS for the third time to cross a picket line and deliver packages in the summer heat? They can’t give you a permanent job, nobody will respect you, management has no loyalty to anyone.

I think at this point it’s just talk for the sake of getting some of us riled up.

Cowboy Mac

The first time doesn't really count. I was trying to transfer but HR told me I would have to terminate due to it being different regions.

But I completely understand your (and others) sentiments. I expected worse to be honest. Good luck with contract negotiations I am rooting for a successful outcome. 👍🏼
Am I wrong? There’s so much better for you out there than to cross that line.

BrownThunder

Am I wrong? There’s so much better for you out there than to cross that line.

100% I didn't even propose that idea I didnt understand why so many got worked up. Someone said there could be work in August but my plan was to get in during peak, well after negotiations have ended.

All the tough talk derailed the conversation.

I wouldn't betray the union or its members. I know what you all go through. For me it's Peak or nothing.

BrownThunder

The one guy who got the most pissed off about the idea of scabbing was the very person who presented the idea to begin with.

You can't make this :censored2: up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230624_094621_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230624_094621_Chrome.jpg
    304.6 KB · Views: 40

BrownThunder

Ohhhh......I'm just gonna put this here and let it be...

I'm just going to put this here and let it be also. Like I said, I would wait until peak.

I don't know why you would even present that idea to me knowing it would make me a scab.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230624_095533_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230624_095533_Chrome.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 30