Local 804 Drivers Walked Out

Big Bad Wolf

Let me guess. A fair weather supporter, right?
People can change ideas about people, topic and thoughts. Beliefs are harder to change. I've been a Teamster since 1985. To assume I'm a bandwagoner is weird. Are you suggesting people can't change their minds and need to chose sides?

Sent using BrownCafe App

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
People can change ideas about people, topic and thoughts. Beliefs are harder to change. I've been a Teamster since 1985. To assume I'm a bandwagoner is weird. Are you suggesting people can't change their minds and need to chose sides?

The OG is a bunch of crooks and ego driven a-holes. And that is the bunch that you have chosen to support? Over TDU?

That tells me all I need to know about YOU.

A god on the east coast? The IRB charged him with threats to members, just another dictator for a union leader

Sent using BrownCafe App
He served his suspension like a man. He paid his debt and he's a damn fine union man. You think Jimmy Hoffa Sr didn't threaten people. Union men have done this for ever. Sean O is a throw back. All everyone says is unions used to be so much better. That's how they operated.
He didn't do anything that bad. He stuck up for his boys. I wouldn't trust a man who wouldn't go balls out for the guys that he cares about.

stink219

TDU has changed direction. What turned me off was going to conventions, we were trained by self proclaimed experts of labor that never pulled a trailer or lifted a box. Even Ken told us that "stretching the truth is within your legal limit". Basically telling us to lie on grievance forms. We were pressed to donate at conventions and try to improve upon prior donations.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Sounds very democratic!!

stink219

He served his suspension like a man. He paid his debt and he's a damn fine union man. You think Jimmy Hoffa Sr didn't threaten people. Union men have done this for ever. Sean O is a throw back. All everyone says is unions used to be so much better. That's how they operated.
He didn't do anything that bad. He stuck up for his boys. I wouldn't trust a man who wouldn't go balls out for the guys that he cares about.
Mr. B, don't waste your time with east center. He is a flip flopper anyway. Bandwagoner of whoever is on top. As for your observation of union history, I've said it before, ask anyone when the Teamsters had the most clout, the most pull and the strongest arm and it's funny and odd that it was at TDU's claim as the most corrupt. The more involved TDU got, the weaker we became. Odd? Strategic!

stink219

A god on the east coast? The IRB charged him with threats to members, just another dictator for a union leader

Sent using BrownCafe App
Yes, a god on the east coast. Just because he was talking about "your new side" posting pictures of the old BA's dead father at the hospital? Yeah, defending a friend is deplorable. Btw, Happy Easter!

You know me...
Yes, a god on the east coast. Just because he was talking about "your new side" posting pictures of the old BA's dead father at the hospital? Yeah, defending a friend is deplorable. Btw, Happy Easter!

Lmao! Where do you get this crap? Show me the flyer from the campaign by UA slate of his old man, because no one I know has ever seen it. I'm gussing you haven't either, because KR lied about it from the start.

Prove me wrong. Produce the Flyer.

Sent using BrownCafe App

realbrown1

That's why I call you a blind follower. Keep posting what you truly feel. It makes seeing you as you truly are a lot easier.

A blind follower.

realbrown1

Someone mentions TDU and you hate. You are the biggest troll on this site. You need to troll elsewhere.

Thank you. From you, that is a compliment.

I know you don't like people on here that disagree with anything that you spew.

But if you really want to see what a real TROLL looks like, find a mirror.

realbrown1

Never put your faith into a man. Men can be evil, but look like they are good.

It's better to put your faith into principles and ideas.

You are in for 1 hell of a let down if you keep putting your faith and hopes on O'brien.

Thank you. From you, that is a compliment.

I know you don't like people on here that disagree with anything that you spew.

But if you really want to see what a real TROLL looks like, find a mirror.
You are the guy insulting people because they don't agree with you. You can't post a legitimate argument so you flame them. You can't get your point across without calling someone a db or a :censored2:. I feel bad for you.

realbrown1

You are the guy insulting people because they don't agree with you. You can't post a legitimate argument so you flame them. You can't get your point across without calling someone a db or a :censored2:. I feel bad for you.

Did you miss the part where he called me a troll?

Did you post about him calling me a troll?

Hypocrite.

Brown Spider

"He didn't do anything that bad."? "He stuck up for his boys."?" You can't possibly be serious! He threatened candidates in a local union election with retaliation! What you call going "balls out for the guys that he cares about", I'd call behaving like a cheap thug! Sean knew damn well that he had no right to interfere in that election. Did he really think that it would be a good idea to go viral in an intimidating attempt to coerce Local 251 voters? Well...maybe if he's following in the sordid Local 25 shadow of George Cashman and Billy McCarthy! ANY Teamster officer who thinks that he can make a difference in the labor movement by threatening the members whose dues pay the salaries of those officers has lost touch with reality! Those members are your constituents Sean, not your damn servants!