Local #89 passing flyers out once again.

Damondogg

What's it gonna take for UPS to settle with the union? I'm voting NO but will this be resolved by summer time at least?!!

Sent using BrownCafe App

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Don't settle. Get what fair for you guys. But be ready for all the scare tactics UPS and Hoffa will pull.

Stonefish

What's it gonna take for UPS to settle with the union? I'm voting NO but will this be resolved by summer time at least?!!

Sent using BrownCafe App

What are the issues that are causing you to vote no?
How do you ask when this will be resolved when you are controlling the vote?

stink219

Sent using BrownCafe App
What are you asking for? Why are you voting NO? How can anyone give you that answer of when will it be resolved?

Every excuse I ever heard made perfect sense to the person who made it.

upschuck

Sent using BrownCafe App
Not if enough people vote like you. Are you voting no and hoping it will pass? interesting

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Not if enough people vote like you. Are you voting no and hoping it will pass? interesting

If the rest of the country voted. We wouldn't be waiting for our lousy 140 dollar retro ck so far. I believe a 5yr wait. Massive retriree next contract. I'm gonna be one of them

Damondogg

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1394312804.449472.jpg

Sent using BrownCafe App