Local 952 Is In Big Trouble!

The Silent Bang

Local 952 has been audited by the IBT and the IRB within the same month and weeks apart so what are they looking for and what did they find? From what i am getting they are looking at the way the local uses it's Angels baseball tickets. And they found plenty of violations, so much that Patrick has been seen out looking disheveled and lost.
Seeing that Hoffa is going to use the " I took the IRB out of the Teamsters union " platform for his campaign they are going to use Local 952 as a example and there goes our local into trusteeship!
And how does Grant play in all this? Well he's out trying to organize a Angles baseball day of all things!! All of a sudden Grant is the poster child of how a business agent should be and wants to unite his members by throwing them a bone, but once all this passes he'll go back to going home at 1pm and tend to his daddy duties. He and Patrick know they are going to have a hard time getting votes out of UPS supporting Hoffa and supporting them on their next election. It's kind of late Grant, everyone at your centers know your a fake and are only there to muster up some votes.

Evil

Getting audited by both the IBT and IRB is not normal and certainly not a good thing for Patrick and his boys in O.C.

But what exact violations did they find on those baseball tickets? Are they seriously gonna place Local 952 into trusteeship? What kind of charges are they bringing Kelly on? Reproach? Or are they gonna just remove Patrick and give the local to an outsider like Randy or have the rest of the executive board vote for Grant to take over? In 1999 the EB voted to give the local to Kelly when Ed was removed. Everyone knows how worthless and arrogant Grant is.

We all know the K would not be tolerated in conservative O.C. by the members and that there would be an even bigger revolt against him than we saw at 630 three years ago when they sent his worthless :censored2: packing back to 63. We all know it was the reformers down at 952 that gave 630 the 411 on K's criminal background. Those guys would destroy K.

Silent Bang please provide more information. Because my understanding is that the Anaheim Hub is a Hoffa stronghold and big supporter of Grant.

Last edited by a moderator:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Says the guy who quit reading teamster.net because of all the boring, repetitive, useless attack posts from Silent Bang.
You mean someone who supports a different party than you, is attacking the party you support?

I've never heard of such a thing.

realbrown1

Local 952 has been audited by the IBT and the IRB within the same month and weeks apart so what are they looking for and what did they find? From what i am getting they are looking at the way the local uses it's Angels baseball tickets. And they found plenty of violations, so much that Patrick has been seen out looking disheveled and lost.
Seeing that Hoffa is going to use the " I took the IRB out of the Teamsters union " platform for his campaign they are going to use Local 952 as a example and there goes our local into trusteeship!
And how does Grant play in all this? Well he's out trying to organize a Angles baseball day of all things!! All of a sudden Grant is the poster child of how a business agent should be and wants to unite his members by throwing them a bone, but once all this passes he'll go back to going home at 1pm and tend to his daddy duties. He and Patrick know they are going to have a hard time getting votes out of UPS supporting Hoffa and supporting them on their next election. It's kind of late Grant, everyone at your centers know your a fake and are only there to muster up some votes.
Silent, I've brought up the ANGEL SEASON TICKETS issue before, on this forum, and I knew it didn't pass the smell test.

I've gotten calls before from people who asked me to turn on the Angel game on my TV, so I could help them ID the various EB members and BA'S sitting behind home plate.

When the local started to buy 6 season tickets because 2 or 4 season tickets weren't enough, I figured it would only be a matter of time.

And sure enough, after the disastrous LM-2 that 952 filed in March, it was only a matter of time before the International and IRB took notice.

The Silent Bang

Getting audited by both the IBT and IRB is not normal and certainly not a good thing for Patrick and his boys in O.C.

But what exact violations did they find on those baseball tickets? Are they seriously gonna place Local 952 into trusteeship? What kind of charges are they bringing Kelly on? Reproach? Or are they gonna just remove Patrick and give the local to an outsider like Randy or have the rest of the executive board vote for Grant to take over? In 1999 the EB voted to give the local to Kelly when Ed was removed. Everyone knows how worthless and arrogant Grant is.

We all know the K would not be tolerated in conservative O.C. by the members and that there would be an even bigger revolt against him than we saw at 630 three years ago when they sent his worthless :censored2: packing back to 63. We all know it was the reformers down at 952 that gave 630 the 411 on K's criminal background. Those guys would destroy K.

Silent Bang please provide more information. Because my understanding is that the Anaheim Hub is a Hoffa stronghold and big supporter of Grant.
They are still conducting their investigation and we won't know anything for at least a month.
But i can say this, business agents using Angels baseball tickets for their own personal use is a no-no, those tickets are intended for the members.

The circumstances were very different back when Eddie was removed, his case was solely based on him forcing his business agents to miss a months dues so that they wouldn't run against him. Patricks dilemma is financially based. His lack of leadership and his failure to keep accountability of the daily operations of our local union will be his downfall. The sad or maybe not so sad part about it is that he will take his whole E-Board down with him, and that means that the incompetent ignorant Grant will be whisked right along with Patrick for allowing him to mismanage the local.

I honestly don't think the Western VP's will endorse K for that spot, You have to remember Hoffa makes that determination at the urging of those said VP's. Korgans boss is no longer a Western Area VP. So it's up to Ron H and Rick M now.

Evil

They are still conducting their investigation and we won't know anything for at least a month.
But i can say this, business agents using Angels baseball tickets for their own personal use is a no-no, those tickets are intended for the members.

The circumstances were very different back when Eddie was removed, his case was solely based on him forcing his business agents to miss a months dues so that they wouldn't run against him. Patricks dilemma is financially based. His lack of leadership and his failure to keep accountability of the daily operations of our local union will be his downfall. The sad or maybe not so sad part about it is that he will take his whole E-Board down with him, and that means that the incompetent ignorant Grant will be whisked right along with Patrick for allowing him to mismanage the local.

I honestly don't think the Western VP's will endorse K for that spot, You have to remember Hoffa makes that determination at the urging of those said VP's. Korgans boss is no longer a Western Area VP. So it's up to Ron H and Rick M now.

Are you saying the entire executive board is going down? That means an outsider would go in and trustee 952. Haha. Who would have thought that Pat K and company would be the next to follow Paul K. Now they must have found more than violations on baseball season tickets that were not going to the members.

Inthegame

You mean someone who supports a different party than you, is attacking the party you support?

I've never heard of such a thing.
News Flash...I don't support anyone or give two poops who runs L952, but I do concern myself with FACTS. You and your new best friend need to learn how to read an LM2, specifically Schedule 6. Column (D) book value of $362,900 is all that can be reported as Net Assets because of depreciation. The real value of 1.6ml is not listed therefore the reported net assets (that you hang on) are substantially lower than the real value. Seeing that you struggle with math (along with many other cognitive functions) the Angels tickets are $18,321 out of $6ml+ in expenses. That's less than .3% (3 tenths of a percent) of expenses. But keep trying super sleuth, you'll be right about something someday. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut.

The Silent Bang

Angels tickets could be $500.00 out of the 6 million in expenses, the IRB doesn't care the amount of money all they care about is how the members money is being spent and does it go back to the members in one way or another. The point of this post is that Patrick is mismanaging the local and the IBT and IRB are taking note of what is going on in Orange Co.
The misappropriation of union funds is the problem at Local 952

realbrown1

News Flash...I don't support anyone or give two poops who runs L952, but I do concern myself with FACTS. You and your new best friend need to learn how to read an LM2, specifically Schedule 6. Column (D) book value of $362,900 is all that can be reported as Net Assets because of depreciation. The real value of 1.6ml is not listed therefore the reported net assets (that you hang on) are substantially lower than the real value. Seeing that you struggle with math (along with many other cognitive functions) the Angels tickets are $18,321 out of $6ml+ in expenses. That's less than .3% (3 tenths of a percent) of expenses. But keep trying super sleuth, you'll be right about something someday. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut.
The local has been bleeding money for years.

It's what happens when you spend more than you take in.

LagunaBrown

Wow! If it isn't Silent Bang...LOL!!!! You would talk smack on UPSers saying we live in a "Brown Bubble" on T-Net but since Phil shut the website down you come on here to talk about the local? How very sad.....PLEASE, Tell everyone how you don't even work for UPS! Ha ha ha ha! It is so obvious your on here because you are a woman scorned!

Actually lets clear something up right now. Your Thread says "Local 952 Is In Big Trouble!" But then you said "They are still conducting their investigation and we won't know anything for at least a month." so pardon me for questioning the integrity and creditability of someone who has hiding behind a computer for the last 3 years. I have seen many a false allegation from you before and just curious if there is any proof to your claims.

LagunaBrown

Oh wait a minute these are the guys that talk trash about the local on the internet but don't go to membership meetings. How cute, It's like world of warcraft!