Local 952 Is In Big Trouble!

The Silent Bang

You admit they are trolls. Taking your advise I backed off and the nonsense continues. You can only talk so much about an audit until you the results are given. This whole thread is 99% trolling and 1% about the "big trouble" due to an audit.
Well thats the direction it ended up on because you try to dispel the truth about the problems at the local. By this time you had to have asked your BA what the truth is, if he was truthful to you then you know what i am saying here is the truth and your trying to cover it up to make what i am saying a lie, the fact of the matter is there are big problems at Local 952

LagunaBrown

952 had TWO physical audits in one month, IBT is still at the hall the IRB was gone in 2 days. The IBT has been there 7 weeks! SEVEN weeks is a BIG deal! Angels tickets, gift cards, double dipping.
You guys want this post to be nuked because exposing the truth hurts. No?

You guys point fingers at me and a few others about trolling, go back and read most of your post. You guys are as guilty as i am.
Just sayin!

Ok that paragraph fits the thread and has validity but You repeated this how many times already? That is my point. You can't go into any more depth until the results are given. Every other post is trolling trash talk and speculation from that point on. Things that should be dealt with your Union and stewards and not here.

The Silent Bang

Ok that paragraph fits the thread and has validity but You repeated this how many times already? That is my point. You can't go into any more depth until the results are given. Every other post is trolling trash talk and speculation from that point on. Things that should be dealt with you Union and stewards and not here.
Oh i'm sorry i thought this was still a free country where freedom of speech was in the First Amendment.
Just because this particular issue hits you right square in the head i should be censored? Really?
Yes i agree this post got out of hand and i will stick to the issues and try not to name call. I apologize.

LagunaBrown

Oh i'm sorry i thought this was still a free country where freedom of speech was in the First Amendment.
Just because this particular issue hits you right square in the head i should be censored? Really?
Yes i agree this post got out of hand and i will stick to the issues and try not to name call. I apologize.

I apologize as well but I still stand firm that airing dirty laundry is just not right. We should be advocating members to go through the channels at the local. I would rather be using this site for UPS issues as it is intended. It is a good resource that I use often where T-net was a different beast all together.

LagunaBrown

We all should agree to Nuke the thread and post another after the results are given from the audit. At least it would give us something to talk about.

The Silent Bang

I see LeadB is trying really hard to derail this thread by posting non-sense. I guess thats what he feels needs to happen because there is no defense for what is going on at the local.

And to answer Hondo's question. Patrick came from Chicago, was brought over to Orange County as a favor to Gunner and EM hired him as a organizer.

LagunaBrown

I see LeadB is trying really hard to derail this thread by posting non-sense. I guess thats what he feels needs to happen because there is no defense for what is going on at the local.

And to answer Hondo's question. Patrick came from Chicago, was brought over to Orange County as a favor to Gunner and EM hired him as a organizer.

We all should agree to Nuke the thread and post another after the results are given from the audit. At least it would give us something to talk about. Fair to everyone and the Local as well.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
So let me get this straight, because i don't want people to think i'm violating the TOS.
I can name any elected union official (i.e.) Patrick, Grant, and im not in violation right? But if they are Brown Cafe members it will not be allowed, so my question is how do i know if Patrick or Grant or any other E-Board member of my local are members of BC?
Really?
If you don't know the real name of a BC member, how can you reveal their identity?

The Silent Bang

I will continue to post current status of the local. You guys want to shield the truth. LeadB has a problem with me mentioning elected official names that are the cause of what is going on at my local. Patrick , GRANT and the entire eboard is to blame.
Grant is trying really hard to make a name for himself at his centers but with this black eye on his reputation it's derailing his attempts.

Grant be on the look out for a facebook page that will totally expose you and the local.

LagunaBrown

I will continue to post current status of the local. You guys want to shield the truth. LeadB has a problem with me mentioning elected official names that are the cause of what is going on at my local. Patrick , GRANT and the entire eboard is to blame.
Grant is trying really hard to make a name for himself at his centers but with this black eye on his reputation it's derailing his attempts.

Grant be on the look out for a facebook page that will totally expose you and the local.

Well that proved that your just here to troll. Photog is that acceptable? Sounds like a threat to me. Again this post is 99% trolling and 1% about the "big Trouble". I did what you asked and even if we ignore them it won't help. They have an agenda.

Nuke it and start a new thread when the results are given seems reasonable.

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

Well that proved that your just here to troll. Photog is that acceptable? Sounds like a threat to me. Again this post is 99% trolling and 1% about the "big Trouble". I did what you asked and even if we ignore them it won't help. They have an agenda.

Nuke it and start a new thread when the results are given seems reasonable.
exposing the truth is a threat?
I didn't post any links to another website! I mentioned a upcoming fb page and now i'm a trolling?
Desperation isn't a good look for anyone trying to say i'm wrong!

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Members are free to post here as long as they discuss the issues and not attack other BC members and abide by the TOS.

The same people who are crying foul here are the ones who were attacking Tim S so the cries of troll seem more than a bit hypocritical.

The only threat I saw was to "continue to post current status of the local."

The Mods will not support the suppression of views simply because others do not agree with them.

LagunaBrown

exposing the truth is a threat?
I didn't post any links to another website! I mentioned a upcoming fb page and now i'm a trolling?
Desperation isn't a good look for anyone trying to say i'm wrong!
Really??? You think your some kind of union hero by making a FB page to troll on an a business Agent. You should be advocating members to talk to their Union if you really cared. That is unacceptable. I don't care how cute you try to make it sound you are scared to do your duties as a member and work it out face to face. This is wrong on many levels and I WON'T agree that it's ok.

I really never though you were EE but now I am not so sure.