Local 952 Is In Big Trouble!

The Silent Bang

SB is either management or a #1 Company man.
Fact 1.SB starts a thread accusing a Teamster Local of improprieties because they are being audited. All Teamster Locals are audited. Ask the IBT. It's required.
Fact 2. He bad mouths a Local's leadership but this same leadership keeps getting reelected. Why the hate? Do they hold you to the contract?
Fact 3 he does not attend any union meetings. Only company men refuse to attend.
Fact 4 he won't say who he is or where he works other than he is not a UPS teamster.
Fact 5 he hates on a known UPS steward.
He is either a supervisor or a company man. That would explain his hate. Which one is it SB?
It's called the sound of DESPERATION ! It's called FEAR! This is why your here
defending the local just like you tried to do on T-Net.

Last edited:
SB you say you care about a lack of representation in your Local but you don't speak up at your Local's meetings. If your complaints and solutions are valid why wouldn't you?As a long time steward I call BS on that behavior. I'll sign off now with this advise for SB. Teamsters don't whine they do. Step up be a man stop posting and go meet LB at your Local's next membership meeting. Introduce yourself and get involved. LB let us know if SB comes out of the shadows. SB you won't hear from me any more I don't have time for those who are only trolls.

I thought you said you were clear across the country from me and yet you know EE drives a kia? Interesting!
And what happened to that post about you being 1200 miles away from me?
Probably 2000 miles. I have thousands of teamster friends across the country. Let's just say I've been around the block and back. Let's just say I'm heavily involved and a very interested teamster. I'm a Hall & O'Brien loyalist. Couple that with a greatly underestimated mind and I know a whole lot about things and who certain people are. If you are even a little tech savvy you can start a chain reaction of finding out whatever you want. Anyway. Goodnight Edgar. Don't forget your oil change. They say five thousand miles but it's not good to wait that long. Health care costs are up so every penny counts. Plus you have that high cost of living there.

The Silent Bang

SB you say you care about a lack of representation in your Local but you don't speak up at your Local's meetings. If your complaints and solutions are valid why wouldn't you?As a long time steward I call BS on that behavior. I'll sign off now with this advise for SB. Teamsters don't whine they do. Step up be a man stop posting and go meet LB at your Local's next membership meeting. Introduce yourself and get involved. LB let us know if SB comes out of the shadows. SB you won't hear from me any more I don't have time for those who are only trolls.
And you know i don't speak up at MY meetings how?? Because you read it here or because your a member of my local? I've seen your vocabulary before. Your lexicon is so obvious. You know what i'm taking about kid!! ha ha ha ha

WeDon'tForget

Probably 2000 miles. I have thousands of teamster friends across the country. Let's just say I've been around the block and back. Let's just say I'm heavily involved and a very interested teamster. I'm a Hall & O loyalist. Couple that with a greatly underestimated mind and I know a whole lot about things and who certain people are. If you are even a little tech savvy you can start a chain reaction of finding out whatever you want. Anyway. Goodnight Edgar. Don't forget your oil change. They say five thousand miles but it's not good to wait that long. Health care costs are up so every penny counts. Plus you have that high cost of living there.
Nice try on trying to cover up your tracks. But...you blew it

The Silent Bang

Probably 2000 miles. I have thousands of teamster friends across the country. Let's just say I've been around the block and back. Let's just say I'm heavily involved and a very interested teamster. I'm a Hall & O loyalist. Couple that with a greatly underestimated mind and I know a whole lot about things and who certain people are. If you are even a little tech savvy you can start a chain reaction of finding out whatever you want. Anyway. Goodnight Edgar. Don't forget your oil change. They say five thousand miles but it's not good to wait that long. Health care costs are up so every penny counts. Plus you have that high cost of living there.
Sure! What ever you say Mr Belly!!

Are you talking about Hall & Oats? I'm a big fan too! ha ha ha ha

WeDon'tForget

This just shows how naive and out of touch you are. Do you really believe PDK is the type of ST that addresses constructive criticism and suggestions. The last time a member questioned him at a meeting, PK acted like a child that had his toy stolen and started yelling. PK doesn't deal with problems. He sweeps them under the rug. You have some learning to do Rookie

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

I will let you know if anyone introduces themselves. Good night.
Whats wrong Laguna? Your phone calls today didn't pan out like you planned? Your recruiting skills suck!
Send in someone with some wits, not the same boring donkeys from t-net that you guys dispatched to try to bring me down.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1434173640.331856.jpg