Local 952 Is In Big Trouble!

anHOURover

I think you know zero based on your postings
I think you are starting to get a little scared that your boys are on their way out! The writing is on the wall!
The marble palace is about to be taken over by a man from NYC who cleaned toilets and mopped the floor! This is proof that anything can happen when your leadership sells you out! The membership is unhappy !! Can you see that brother? Open your eyes! The days of "just being happy happy to have a job" are almost over !! We need some [emoji458][emoji459][emoji460]️[emoji461]️[emoji462]s in DC! I'm sure you roosters will just hop over and get on the bandwagon eventually. That's your style! You roosters are probably Dallas cowboy fans!
SELLOUTS

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
What do you consider major? How many active people do you think are on here?
This is the key word, "active".
What do you think drives this $ite?
When I started monitoring this site in 2007, I lurked for almost a year, until I joined in 2008 and became "active".
Since 2008, the "active membership" has grown at an impressive rate.
I can only assume the "lurkers" have grown at a similar or greater rate?
I'm going with greater rate.
Same 10 people saying the same thing over and over and over.
It's probably more like 4 guys using multiple screen names.
Actual regular contributors is debatable, but the premise rings true, the active, registered users attract the "lurkers".
I look at it like the "Jerry Spinger Dynamic", the train wreck that they can relate with and cannot look away from.
Either way, this site isn't a charity, it gets major play, or it wouldn't still be here.

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
This is the key word, "active".
What do you think drives this $ite?
When I started monitoring this site in 2007, I lurked for almost a year, until I joined in 2008 and became "active".
Since 2008, the "active membership" has grown at an impressive rate.
I can only assume the "lurkers" have grown at a similar or greater rate?
I'm going with greater rate.

Actual regular contributors is debatable, but the premise rings true, the active, registered users attract the "lurkers".
I look at it like the "Jerry Spinger Dynamic", the train wreck that they can relate with and cannot look away.
Either way, this site isn't a charity, it gets major play, or it wouldn't still be here.
Log out and look around, if you want proof of what I say.

I'm happy for the owners of this site, they deserve it, and the powers that be recognize this sites relevance, even if the "active members" don't.

Last edited:
I think you are starting to get a little scared that your boys are on their way out! The writing is on the wall!
The marble palace is about to be taken over by a man from NYC who cleaned toilets and mopped the floor! This is proof that anything can happen when your leadership sells you out! The membership is unhappy !! Can you see that brother? Open your eyes! The days of "just being happy happy to have a job" are almost over !! We need some [emoji458][emoji459][emoji460]️[emoji461]️[emoji462]s in DC! I'm sure you roosters will just hop over and get on the bandwagon eventually. That's your style! You roosters are probably Dallas cowboy fans!
SELLOUTS
Let me know how that works out for ya

Rat
Small, prolific and extremely intelligent member of the rodent family. Rats make fantastic pets and are considered to be as smart as dogs. They can learn their name and various tricks if their owner takes the time to teach them. They are extremely sociable and bond closely to their human owner.
In the wild they live in family groups, much like wolves, and have a similar social structure with an alpha, beta and omega.

The pet rat is the species rattus norvegicus, the brown or norway rat, whereas the rat associated (incorrectly, it must be said) with the plague is rattus rattus, the black rat. Domestic rats do not carry any diseases transmittable to humans and even wild rats are generally cleaner than most other wild animals, as well as the notable fact that it is impossible for a rat to transmit rabies to a person.

Rats have a very undeserved reputation, but this is slowly changing as more people realise what good pets they make.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
SELLOUTS
What are you gonna do when your side loses? You will run away. Nobody knows who Tim is. And the small group that does, either despises him or tosses his salad. The only organizing you have done was call your TDU boys on brown and "talk up" the Tim train. That's TDU 101. If you believe that Tim is going to win, I can't wait to see your reaction.

anHOURover

What are you gonna do when your side loses? You will run away. Nobody knows who Tim is. And the small group that does, either despises him or tosses his salad. The only organizing you have done was call your TDU boys on brown and "talk up" the Tim train. That's TDU 101. If you believe that Tim is going to win, I can't wait to see your reaction.
Last election there was a lot of us voted against hoffa! Don't you think more are angry now?
Your little group of roosters in NE won't come close to the thousands of angry teamsters who had their vote taken away from them !
History is about to be made! If you remember , years ago everyone said Ron Carey had no chance!
He won and delivered the best contract to date at ups! I EXPECT the same out of TIM.. We certainly know that concessions come when hoffa hall and Sean the bully call the shots!
We have had enough!! The concession stand is closed!
Ps now I'm sure you will accuse me of being TDU..
I'm not Tdu I'm just an educated union member!

804brown

This campaign has just begun. For some "anyone but hoffa" will do. For the others, well, they are learning who Tim is and what he has done. Every building he hits, every signature he gets, every handshake, every flyer that gets handed out makes Tim more known to the membership. Hoffa leads in one category: name recognition. But even on that subject, his name is recognizable was a failed leader who pushes weak contracts on the rank and file and forces contracts on certain locals.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You tell on all teamsters or just the ones who you befriend?
I reported pictures that were low class and in poor taste, on a internet website, in regards to election material.
Not just Tim S pictures, but the silly Hoffa pictures as well.
In any election, there are many charges filed by Teamsters, on Teamsters.
The Teamster Oath has no place in this issue.
You are whole and there is no reproach here.

Don't you say that this is "just an internet chat room"?
We play it like a video game?

If we can't disagree here, then you were never my "friend" to begin with.

Grow up.