Local 952 Is In Big Trouble!

The Silent Bang

Silent you have as much of an idea of who I am as I have of you. We Do Not Know Each Other! The only difference is I don't care who you are!!! You crack me up. My screen name should give you a clear idea of who I am as a person. Read your contract that is what defines your relationship with your employer and union. It's all there in black and white. Silent, it is sad to say but every local has a brother/sister like you. Everything is personal to you and you are always right and anything that doesn't go your way is an absolute travesty of justice. So what, your principle officer isn't a saint and you can pick the fly :censored2: out of his shortcomings. Guess what, people can point out my faults and yours as well. Nobody is perfect. That's why locals have elections!!! Win one. If you lose, respect your brothers and sisters and except that they do not agree with you. If you win then feel validated, but understand the only reason I think your posts are personal is because they sound that way. I don't know all of your posts but the ones that I have read, they all sound like issues that you should bring up at the general membership meetings and not on an internet site. Your posts remind me of my teamster brothers/sisters that disappoint me the most. Stop complaining and start doing. I'm out.
Well Dave, you being the rookie on the block have a lot to learn. Why don't you start by reading the locals bylaws, then move on to the OLMS on the DOL website. While you are there you'll see lots of info on LMRDA compliance, did they not hand you the packet when you first got hired?
I'll give you a small excerpt of it .... The LMRDA imposes a duty on union officers to manage the funds and property of the union solely for the benefit of the union. Now you being a smart guy should see what the issues are. Do they even tell you much about the audits? Or are you just trying to blindly defend PK? I understand he's your boss at the moment but i believe your listening to Laguna a little too much.
We like you Dave and think you have some potential, stop listening to the people in your ear guiding you in the wrong direction, you see where that path is heading.

But with all this why would you first claim that you were not part of my local then all of a sudden put your name on display..

Last edited:
Well Dave, you being the rookie on the block have a lot to learn. Why don't you start by reading the locals bylaws, then move on to the OLMS on the DOL website. While you are there you'll see lots of info on LMRDA compliance, did they not hand you the packet when you first got hired?
I'll give you a small excerpt of it .... The LMRDA imposes a duty on union officers to manage the funds and property of the union solely for the benefit of the union. Now you being a smart guy should see what the issues are. Do they even tell you much about the audits? Or are you just trying to blindly defend PK? I understand he's your boss at the moment but i believe your listening to Laguna a little too much.
We like you Dave and think you have some potential, stop listening to the people in your ear guiding you in the wrong direction, you see where that path is heading.
Bag. Who's your pic for the World Series this year??????

They certainly are trying to buy a championship.
Dan Gilbert doesn't care about the money. No matter how much he spends he's still going to make more. Lebron is so huge for any economy. It's like night and day in Cleveland since he's come back. I felt like I needed to pinch myself during this time.

But with all this why would you first claim that you were not part of my local then all of a sudden put your name on display..
You like hockey bag?

The Silent Bang

There are 2 VPs running for office here in Southern Cali on the Hoffa/Hall ticket, I'm wondering why PK and 952 haven't reached out to our members to support them..
Is PK supporting the opposing slate? Does he feel betrayed because no one has helped him out? Ha ha ha ha ...

Evil

There are 2 VPs running for office here in Southern Cali on the Hoffa/Hall ticket, I'm wondering why PK and 952 haven't reached out to our members to support them..
Is PK supporting the opposing slate? Does he feel betrayed because no one has helped him out? Ha ha ha ha ...

I can confirm that Eric T (Local 848) is supporting Tim S and the Teamsters United Slate.

It has also been revealed that Patrick K (952) has been in touch with the Teamsters United slate. But Kelly has been trying to keep it hush hush. Tim S knows exactly the bipolarism of the Irishman. The reformers have instructed them not to trust him. PK knows very well that Tim S and Fred Z will endorse any challenging slate against him next year too.

Like Bill E at 186, every UPS local is attempting to distance themselves from the Hoffa-Hall slate. Ron H barely was able to get past his last election. But PK and Bill E are not as strong in their locals as RH.

SoCal is slowly changing. 848 has jumped off the Hoffa bandwagon; Abel G and Benny H will defeat Bill E at 186 this Fall and now the Irishman at 952 is pretending he no longer supports Hoffa.

The JC 42 K is also trying to claim he's for union reform too. Very strange things are happening in So Cal.