Local 952 wins again! Bye bye TDU!

LagunaBrown

No one ever said we're connected, YOU did! Don't get it twisted kid!
The only thing the JC is upset about is the fact that our local is the laughing stock of Southern California! Anyone thats been around (not you laguna, your a nobody) knows that PK gets ridiculed every time there are JC42 delegate meetings, no one respects him and everyone makes fun of him...

You should be ashamed of yourself for defending PK and Gm and that whole worthless E-Board!
Last time I checked you have never helped me win any grievances or defend members like they have.... In fact you don't do anything but hide on the internet and cry about the Local. You have been trolling since 2012 and the only thing you ever accomplished or achieved is your "dumb and dumber" status with realbrown1.

The Silent Bang

Last time I checked you have never helped me win any grievances or defend members like they have.... In fact you don't do anything but hide on the internet and cry about the Local. You have been trolling since 2012 and the only thing you ever accomplished or achieved is your "dumb and dumber" status with realbrown1.
Only reason they have "helped" you is because thats what they are paid to do ... That was a weak response just like everything you ever post!
The local in general is weak, Your hero GM is only doing his job now because as of right now his job is on the line .. It's an election year and he alone is trying to save the local from the disaster it has become ... He's failing miserably! He and i know the local is imploding as we speak, and your just pissed that i'm putting it out there for everyone to see ....

LagunaBrown

Only reason they have "helped" you is because thats what they are paid to do ... That was a weak response just like everything you ever post!
The local in general is weak, Your hero GM is only doing his job now because as of right now his job is on the line .. It's an election year and he alone is trying to save the local from the disaster it has become ... He's failing miserably! He and i know the local is imploding as we speak, and your just :censored2: that i'm putting it out there for everyone to see ....
You are weak. One just has to look at your posts from the last election to see your agenda. The fact you refuse to work with your local says a lot about your character and ability to handle scenarios that don't go your way (It is actually really childish). Just remember it is easy to point a finger and judge. Even though you pound your chest and shout with all your conviction the words just dribble off your tounge like a whisper because it does NOT speak for the local as a whole and can NOT prove you can do any better under their situations or circumstances.

The Silent Bang

You are weak. One just has to look at your posts from the last election to see your agenda. The fact you refuse to work with your local says a lot about your character and ability to handle scenarios that don't go your way (It is actually really childish). Just remember it is easy to point a finger and judge. Even though you pound your chest and shout with all your conviction the words just dribble off your tounge like a whisper because it does NOT speak for the local as a whole and can NOT prove you can do any better under their situations or circumstances.
Our local is beyond trying to work with, The only real thing thing to do is to get rid of all the useless, ball-less, lazy and self serving BA's that do nothing for their members. All they want is to collect a check, finish off their time to collect a nice pension and to hell with our members. What legacy will that leave for our members?
I am speaking of the local as a whole, What do YOU know about what else is going on besides UPS? You know nothing but brown!
I can point fingers and judge, i know more than what you want to give me credit for...
And as for your stupid comment about not proving we can do better .... How could we? We're not in office but you'll soon see!

LagunaBrown

Our local is beyond trying to work with, The only real thing thing to do is to get rid of all the useless, ball-less, lazy and self serving BA's that do nothing for their members. All they want is to collect a check, finish off their time to collect a nice pension and to hell with our members. What legacy will that leave for our members?
I am speaking of the local as a whole, What do YOU know about what else is going on besides UPS? You know nothing but brown!
I can point fingers and judge, i know more than what you want to give me credit for...
And as for your stupid comment about not proving we can do better .... How could we? We're not in office but you'll soon see!

You sound more and more like EE every day and you attract the same TDU goofballs. Do you want a cookie or something? I can't wait to see your "Big" move..... Lol.

WeDon'tForget

Do you work for UPS or are you here trolling like your boy silentbang? How does anyone even know if you are a member in our local? You know all about me and want me to answer questions while you hide behind a screen name? C'mon your motive is obvious. If you, Silent bang and realbrown1 are connected as you say then you can get my number and call me but you rather get your jolly trying to trash the local on the Internet. Is that the type of leadership you want to project? Seems like the only friends your making around here is TDU and I'm sure the JC must love you for doing that!
Dodging the question again. Not surprised though. Its hard to explain and justify something that you know is wrong. I do agree with you on one thing. I do know quite a bit about you, but you no nothing about me. Maybe you should ask your BA to stop spreading your business around the local.
As for the Silentbang, we ALL have or thoughts on who he/she is. And when I say all I do mean all. The whole local has tried pin pointing this guy. For along while he was the #1 priority of the local. You couldn't walk in there without someone bringing him up. Even the JC and people from different locals have asked about the Silentbang.
Now you're trying to scare us with the JC 42. You really have no clue. The only thing the JC is mad about is that Patrick can't get anything right. Whether it's Grant,Jeff,you. The reformers or the guys who ran last time, the JC just wants to see Patrick gone.

The Silent Bang

Dodging the question again. Not surprised though. Its hard to explain and justify something that you know is wrong. I do agree with you on one thing. I do know quite a bit about you, but you no nothing about me. Maybe you should ask your BA to stop spreading your business around the local.
As for the Silentbang, we ALL have or thoughts on who he/she is. And when I say all I do mean all. The whole local has tried pin pointing this guy. For along while he was the #1 priority of the local. You couldn't walk in there without someone bringing him up. Even the JC and people from different locals have asked about the Silentbang.
Now you're trying to scare us with the JC 42. You really have no clue. The only thing the JC is mad about is that Patrick can't get anything right. Whether it's Grant,Jeff,you. The reformers or the guys who ran last time, the JC just wants to see Patrick gone.
The JC doesn't give a hoot about who i am... They have serious concerns with PK and the way he is running our local.. And that is 100% true! I did hear that the local was trying to pin me down, Lagina even tried to catch my IP by posting a fake link to his lagunabrown.com site .... pretty lame if you know the world of static and dynamic IP protocol .... Obviously Lagina has no idea how IP addresses work ...
But i guess his defective mental condition makes him the lop that he is! ha ha ha ha

WeDon'tForget

The JC doesn't give a hoot about who i am... They have serious concerns with PK and the way he is running our local.. And that is 100% true! I did hear that the local was trying to pin me down, Lagina even tried to catch my IP by posting a fake link to his lagunabrown.com site .... pretty lame if you know the world of static and dynamic IP protocol .... Obviously Lagina has no idea how IP addresses work ...
But i guess his defective mental condition makes him the lop that he is! ha ha ha ha
You give yourself too little credit. If you don't know now by know, you are a BA,ex BA, ups driver, reformer, yellow freight driver ect... I assure you people outside the local have talked about you but no one more than PDK and GM though.

The Silent Bang

This is a good look for you Laguna ... Staying quiet is the best move you can make ....
I know you must be tired of dodging all the truths we have stomped on that little head of yours ....
You can only say so much before you come to realize that we are telling you the truth, all that senseless defending will get you nowhere .. except being X'd out when our time comes .....

LagunaBrown

This is a good look for you Laguna ... Staying quiet is the best move you can make ....
I know you must be tired of dodging all the truths we have stomped on that little head of yours ....
You can only say so much before you come to realize that we are telling you the truth, all that senseless defending will get you nowhere .. except being X'd out when our time comes .....
Dude you been rambling on 4 years now to no avail. (Tell us more about the audits results.... Lol). You see, I don't need to do a thing except wait till you run against the local........ You are the one talking like a boss and trying to attack the E-board. Do even you realize the ball is in your court? We have yet to see if you can you even dribble troll.... Lol!
image.jpeg

SoCalUPS

Dude you been rambling on 4 years now to no avail. (Tell us more about the audits results.... Lol). You see, I don't need to do a thing except wait till you run against the local........ You are the one talking like a boss and trying to attack the E-board. Do even you realize the ball is in your court? We have yet to see if you can you even dribble troll.... Lol! View attachment 78479
Why does this guy Silent Bang hate Unions so much?

Evil

You give yourself too little credit. If you don't know now by know, you are a BA,ex BA, ups driver, reformer, yellow freight driver ect... I assure you people outside the local have talked about you but no one more than PDK and GM though.

The JC is more concerned with RICK Ms cheating tactics at 572 and the Election Supervisor ruling for a new delegate election.

If Rick M who is gonna get bombarded loses the 13 delegates his local is assigned, he will be credited for giving the opposition enough delegates to nominate the Western Conference since 1996. I hear JC 42 and Ron H are not happy about the situation.

The Silent Bang

Dude you been rambling on 4 years now to no avail. (Tell us more about the audits results.... Lol). You see, I don't need to do a thing except wait till you run against the local........ You are the one talking like a boss and trying to attack the E-board. Do even you realize the ball is in your court? We have yet to see if you can you even dribble troll.... Lol! View attachment 78479
I knew i would bring you back, your so predictable ha ha ha ha !! You donkey!
The ball is in my court because Pdk dropped it years ago!

LagunaBrown

I knew i would bring you back, your so predictable ha ha ha ha !! You donkey!
The ball is in my court because Pdk dropped it years ago!

That is all you got? Bravo! I just have to laugh at your nonsense because either way your screwed.

1)If you don't run we all will know your full of :poop:. (High probability)

2) If you do run your gonna have to put your reputation up against a long time Teamster who dedicated his life to helping the members. I can't wait to see where you stack up and I will really enjoy when the tables are turned so we can see if you can take what you dish out about people's character. There will be no hiding on the Internet like your accustomed to.

Now understand one thing. I don't want you to lose out of hatred, I want you to lose so your ego gets put in check. I want you to realize that all the time wasted the past 5 years hating on PK could have been used to uplift him and our local. You see it takes more guts to work with people whom you don't agree with than just trying to vote them out. It's a shame you fooled yourself into this mess but I got my popcorn ready to see how it all unfolds. Cheers!

The Silent Bang

That is all you got? Bravo! I just have to laugh at your nonsense because either way your screwed.

1)If you don't run we all will know your full of :poop:. (High probability)

2) If you do run your gonna have to put your reputation up against a long time Teamster who dedicated his life to helping the members. I can't wait to see where you stack up and I will really enjoy when the tables are turned so we can see if you can take what you dish out about people's character. There will be no hiding on the Internet like your accustomed to.

Now understand one thing. I don't want you to lose out of hatred, I want you to lose so your ego gets put in check. I want you to realize that all the time wasted the past 5 years hating on PK could have been used to uplift him and our local. You see it takes more guts to work with people whom you don't agree with than just trying to vote them out. It's a shame you fooled yourself into this mess but I got my popcorn ready to see how it all unfolds. Cheers!
A long time Teamster who has done what for the members??? Maybe in that little head of yours you might think he has done so much for our members but in reality he's done nothing.. He has lost focus of the most important part of his job, OUR MEMBERS... You might think he's doing a good job, and funny thing it's only now that you are a alternate delegate that you have voiced your opinion on PDK ..
What do you really know about him ??? Have you seen him behind closed doors in meetings where he flip-flops on what he actually tells his members, All you have experienced from your so called "long time" Teamster is what he spews out at membership meetings, which by the way is NOTHING ...

Your trying to save your gutless hero's job by saying PDK is an amazing labor leader.... Your failing miserably by defending him ...
Everyone in So-Cal knows what PDK is all about and know that his time is up and should go ....
Your BA should have jumped ship because he's going down with the wreckage that 952 has become!

LagunaBrown

A long time Teamster who has done what for the members??? Maybe in that little head of yours you might think he has done so much for our members but in reality he's done nothing.. He has lost focus of the most important part of his job, OUR MEMBERS... You might think he's doing a good job, and funny thing it's only now that you are a alternate delegate that you have voiced your opinion on PDK ..
What do you really know about him ??? Have you seen him behind closed doors in meetings where he flip-flops on what he actually tells his members, All you have experienced from your so called "long time" Teamster is what he spews out at membership meetings, which by the way is NOTHING ...

Your trying to save your gutless hero's job by saying PDK is an amazing labor leader.... Your failing miserably by defending him ...
Everyone in So-Cal knows what PDK is all about and know that his time is up and should go ....
Your BA should have jumped ship because he's going down with the wreckage that 952 has become!
Well that's a nice opinion. Good luck with that on your endeavor.

Last edited:

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

What have you done? Have you done anything to help the members in 952?.......I know your not gonna answer that bag