Local 952 wins again! Bye bye TDU!

SoCalUPS

Laguna is this "lop" one of yours ???
His senseless post reminds me of someone i use to battle with on T-Net ...

verb (used with object), lopped, lopping.
to cut off (branches, twigs, etc.) from a tree or other plant.
to cut off (a limb, part, or the like) from a person, animal, etc.
to cut off the branches, twigs, etc., of (a tree or other plant).
to eliminate as unnecessary or excessive:
We had to lop off whole pages of the report before presenting it to thecommittee.
Archaic. to cut off the head, limbs, etc., of (a person).
verb (used without object), lopped, lopping.
to cut off branches, twigs, etc., as of a tree.
to remove parts by or as by cutting.
noun
parts or a part lopped off.
(of trees) the smaller branches and twigs not useful as timber.

I believe you are using the word "lop" incorrectly.

The Silent Bang

verb (used with object), lopped, lopping.
to cut off (branches, twigs, etc.) from a tree or other plant.
to cut off (a limb, part, or the like) from a person, animal, etc.
to cut off the branches, twigs, etc., of (a tree or other plant).
to eliminate as unnecessary or excessive:
We had to lop off whole pages of the report before presenting it to thecommittee.
Archaic. to cut off the head, limbs, etc., of (a person).
verb (used without object), lopped, lopping.
to cut off branches, twigs, etc., as of a tree.
to remove parts by or as by cutting.
noun
parts or a part lopped off.
(of trees) the smaller branches and twigs not useful as timber.

I believe you are using the word "lop" incorrectly.
I see you know how to use google .. Why don't you go into "internetslang.com" and that will tell you exactly how i used the word "lop" ....
Instead of trying to look smart, which i believe your not .. Come at me with something more than this ....

You donkey! I'm sure you know how i meant that right ??? ha ha ha ha !

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I've done more than you would know ... But then again this is a internet forum, thats a silly question ....
Exactly....this is an Internet forum.....you can say you did things that you never did and no one will no if it's true.......give me some examples of what you've done.......no counting putting out false allegations against the local.....things that you have done

The Silent Bang

Nice resource. Why are you running against the local Union? Your selling yourself short Bang..... You should go right for President of the IBT with amazing wrighting skills like that!
Oh lets not talk about writing skills! Just look at your spelling of the word!! Yes! you have none and if me posting a website for reference to someone who doesn't know what "lop" means tells you i'm selling myself short tells me you really have nothing to come back to me with ... Your scrambling but you have nothing... Continue to make you and the local look stupid, thats all the skills you have .. ha ha ha ha !!

The Silent Bang

Exactly....this is an Internet forum.....you can say you did things that you never did and no one will no if it's true.......give me some examples of what you've done.......no counting putting out false allegations against the local.....things that you have done
I've ran a local, been a BA, been a janitor, done titan, done negotiating, organizing, political, recording secretary, VP,
This is why your question is silly! From all i have posted pick 1 or all of the above and i've done it!!

LagunaBrown

Oh lets not talk about writing skills! Just look at your spelling of the word!! Yes! you have none and if me posting a website for reference to someone who doesn't know what "lop" means tells you i'm selling myself short tells me you really have nothing to come back to me with ... Your scrambling but you have nothing... Continue to make you and the local look stupid, thats all the skills you have .. ha ha ha ha !!
ROTFL!!!

WeDon'tForget

Lagunabrown, I posted all truth regarding the locals financial history, membership numbers, and PDKs salary. The fact that you will not answer and explain why you believe these things are justifiable goes to show that you either not really educated on what really goes on inside the local or you don't want to self incriminate. GM doesn't want to get his hands dirty so he hasyou doing the dirty work and you'll be the one that takes the fall.

Evil

Nice resource. Why are you running against the local Union? Your selling yourself short Bang..... You should go right for President of the IBT with amazing wrighting skills like that!

Why do you support a High School drop out with a record of financial incompetence like PK?

Not sure if you're aware but he was fired for showing up drunk to work as a casual in the Chicago area. He was also fired as a BA for his performance.

PK is old now, but during his young days as organizer at JC 25 he ran with Dane Passo and the rest of the Chicago Outifit gangsters vandalizing property and jumping members.

Just a minute before PKs mentor Dan L was busted embezzling $14 million from the 705 fund in the windy city, Eddie M who had ran on the Walter S ticket with L did a favor for his gangster brother and took PK to the OC.

When Eddie M was popped by the IRB in 1999, 952 was the wealthiest local in the IBT. 952 was the envy of all labor locals. Today, it is the brokest local in the IBT thanks to the accountant PK.

How is that skin head and Trump lover Bobby B doing organizing? Local 952 has lost a delegate, so their lowest vote getter can wear the red vest, but not vote.

Bobby B is a racist anti union Republican, yet PK hired him. Since his tenure as an organizer 952 has lost more members than gained.

Good job KKK Bobby. Send my greetings to your mentor PK and the murderer aka the K.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Why do you support a High School drop out with a record of financial incompetence like PK?

Not sure if you're aware but he was fired for showing up drunk to work as a casual in the Chicago area. He was also fired as a BA for his performance.

PK is old now, but during his young days as organizer at JC 25 he ran with Dane Passo and the rest of the Chicago Outifit gangsters vandalizing property and jumping members.

Just a minute before PKs mentor Dan L was busted embezzling $14 million from the 705 fund in the windy city, Eddie M who had ran on the Walter S ticket with L did a favor for his gangster brother and took PK to the OC.

When Eddie M was popped by the IRB in 1999, 952 was the wealthiest local in the IBT. 952 was the envy of all labor locals. Today, it is the brokest local in the IBT thanks to the accountant PK.

How is that skin head and Trump lover Bobby B doing organizing? Local 952 has lost a delegate, so their lowest vote getter can wear the red vest, but not vote.

Bobby B is a racist anti union Republican, yet PK hired him. Since his tenure as an organizer 952 has lost more members than gained.

Good job KKK Bobby. Send my greetings to your mentor PK and the murderer aka the K.
No full names please.

SoCalUPS

I see you know how to use google .. Why don't you go into "internetslang.com" and that will tell you exactly how i used the word "lop" ....
Instead of trying to look smart, which i believe your not .. Come at me with something more than this ....

You donkey! I'm sure you know how i meant that right ??? ha ha ha ha !

Internet Slang? You are not only uninformed but also uneducated.

SoCalUPS

Is that all you got??
I'm sorry if your not street lingo savy!! You lop! ha ha ha!!
Did you graduate high school? Your postings are of a middle school student. I've read the forum topics and all I ever see from you is name calling and negativity. Do you still hold your breath until your face turns blue if you don't get your way?

LagunaBrown

Is that all you got??
I'm sorry if your not street lingo savy!! You lop! ha ha ha!!
When Silent bang is not bashing Union personnel he catches up on his "street lingo" at Internetslang.com. LOL!!!!!
image.jpeg

The Silent Bang

Did you graduate high school? Your postings are of a middle school student. I've read the forum topics and all I ever see from you is name calling and negativity. Do you still hold your breath until your face turns blue if you don't get your way?
Read them again son. You have nothing on my post. Your weak attempt at trying to downplay what I know and what I post is pathetic. Go and conjure something up with Laguna just like he has with plenty of other poster that know nothing about what's going on at 952. You lop!