Local 952 wins again! Bye bye TDU!

LagunaBrown

Got to stay hip somehow. Right?
Another mindless post from blind and stupid.

image.jpeg

Internetslang.com

LagunaBrown

You want to run for office at L952 and your posting stupid crap like "Internet slang" and Bansky artwork. No offense but I would NOT want you representing me. Grow up and get serious bag!

SoCalUPS

Read them again son. You have nothing on my post. Your weak attempt at trying to downplay what I know and what I post is pathetic. Go and conjure something up with Laguna just like he has with plenty of other poster that know nothing about what's going on at 952. You lop!
Typical SBang post includes "Haha haha" "Donkey" "Son"..... Your pathetic with a limited vocabulary. Here's some internet slang for you Bang, your a hater and troll. You are miserable, unhappy person who wishes misfortune on everyone else. Quick to criticize and slow to compliment is Bang's M.O. Do you still live in your parents basement? Trying to change your Local's leadership by constantly ranting on a forum, now that's a new idea. Typical Monday morning quarterback. Instead of your daily Jesse Ventura conspiracy posts about Local 952, try this fresh solution. Attend your Local's membership meetings and offer solutions to the problem.

The Silent Bang

You want to run for office at L952 and your posting stupid crap like "Internet slang" and Bansky artwork. No offense but I would NOT want you representing me. Grow up and get serious bag!
First of all who said anything about running for anything ??? Your putting too much thought into this site kid!!
Remember the only one exposed here is you! And thats only because of your narcissistic mental flaw ... You couldn't help the thought of no one knowing who you are and being unknown ....

The question i do have is why GM has "selective representation" syndrome?
Why has he lost terminations that are clearly winnable, why doesn't he fight for everyone equally? I can tell you why! He's not a true Teamster! Before working at the local not one person other than B-H knew who this bozo was ... You call that a true leader? You really want him to take over the local? And do what? Go home everyday at 2 because he has a lunch date with the kiddos? Ask him where he is everyday at that time ... He's no leader, he has no integrity, and no heart for the Teamsters Union!
14194993143_dcae956901_o.jpg

Banksy it the :poop: Not to be confused with bansky! ha ha ha ha!! Try getting some artistic culture in your world Laguna, might do you some good

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

Typical SBang post includes "Haha haha" "Donkey" "Son"..... Your pathetic with a limited vocabulary. Here's some internet slang for you Bang, your a hater and troll. You are miserable, unhappy person who wishes misfortune on everyone else. Quick to criticize and slow to compliment is Bang's M.O. Do you still live in your parents basement? Trying to change your Local's leadership by constantly ranting on a forum, now that's a new idea. Typical Monday morning quarterback. Instead of your daily Jesse Ventura conspiracy posts about Local 952, try this fresh solution. Attend your Local's membership meetings and offer solutions to the problem.
If your going to come up with a different name try using words and key phrases you haven't used with your original poster handle ...
Your not very creative, not very smart and most definitely not fooling anyone! You donkey!

Evil

What's going on with the membership of 952 dropping below the 8000 member mark? 952 had 12 delegates in 2011 and they have now dropped to 10 delegates. A loss of two delegates in 5 years is a drop in membership of over 1000 members. When they close down Kraft at the end of the year or early next year they will have lost approximately another 400 members and another delegate.

So what kind of organizing has KKK Bobby B done for his local? How about Stan? What are these bozos doing to increase the membership? As FedEx Freight is being organized in the majority of locals, what happened to the FedEx Freight under 952s jurisdiction? Both of these bozos got paid a decent wage, benefits and pension contributions in 2015 for their failures. Why doesn't PK send these imbeciles back to training? The membership of 952 can't afford to fork out any more money for their negative results.

Congratulations for your failures skin-head BB and Stan!

LagunaBrown

What's going on with the membership of 952 dropping below the 8000 member mark? 952 had 12 delegates in 2011 and they have now dropped to 10 delegates. A loss of two delegates in 5 years is a drop in membership of over 1000 members. When they close down Kraft at the end of the year or early next year they will have lost approximately another 400 members and another delegate.

So what kind of organizing has KKK Bobby B done for his local? How about Stan? What are these bozos doing to increase the membership? As FedEx Freight is being organized in the majority of locals, what happened to the FedEx Freight under 952s jurisdiction? Both of these bozos got paid a decent wage, benefits and pension contributions in 2015 for their failures. Why doesn't PK send these imbeciles back to training? The membership of 952 can't afford to fork out any more money for their negative results.

Congratulations for your failures skin-head BB and Stan!
Ha ha ha! Oh look it's the gutless TDU coward calling people out while hiding on the Internet. You and Silent Slang are perfect for each other. Your just a bunch of losers with no leadership ability. Just look at all your posts that lie and make false accusations about the local! Anyone who blindly follows you rejects is a complete fool, with your long history of embarrassment and losing campaigns it's obvious you two are desperate!

Ha ha ha! Oh look it's the gutless TDU coward calling people out while hiding on the Internet. You and Silent Slang are perfect for each other. Your just a bunch of losers with no leadership ability. Just look at all your posts that lie and make false accusations about the local! Anyone who blindly follows you rejects is a complete fool, with your long history of embarrassment and losing campaigns it's obvious you two are desperate!
Anonymous cowards. It's easy to load up and take out your frustration on people that you know when you are anonymous.

LagunaBrown

Anonymous cowards. It's easy to load up and take out your frustration on people that you know when you are anonymous.
Funny how they didn't say a word to those guys at any of the membership meetings. They will just hide in the shadows for years till election time. It only goes to show you they don't really care to put in the effort year round and just want off the truck. They think working for the local is a juice job and don't understand the stress involved.

The Silent Bang

Funny how they didn't say a word to those guys at any of the membership meetings. They will just hide in the shadows for years till election time. It only goes to show you they don't really care to put in the effort year round and just want off the truck. They think working for the local is a juice job and don't understand the stress involved.
Your hero thinks working at the local is a "juice" job! You think he really cares about our members if he picks and chooses who he will represent?
All i have ever posted about was the concern with our members not being represented, YOU only care about UPS, you have stated that on many occasions, and now your out here saying WE don't care! You might know what goes on at your center, but are too afraid to ask what is going on everywhere else...
Look if members where being taken care of, if PDK actually followed up with his campaign promises and BA's would actually show up and listened to members concerns and problems i wouldn't have anything to post here.... Obviously your not in the know .. But that is obvious, they use you and will never trust you completely to tell you everything.. Your just too blind, stupid and gullible, just what they need!

Did you find "juice" job on internetslang.com ??? ha ha ha ha

Last edited:

WeDon'tForget

My post had no lies or false accusations. But everyone knows when hard facts are posted you won't answer. Just goes to show how much of a blind follower you are.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Your hero thinks working at the local is a "juice" job! You think he really cares about our members if he picks and chooses who he will represent?
All i have ever posted about was the concern with our members not being represented, YOU only care about UPS, you have stated that on many occasions, and now your out here saying WE don't care! You might know what goes on at your center, but are too afraid to ask what is going on everywhere else...
Look if members where being taken care of, if PDK actually followed up with his campaign promises and BA's would actually show up and listened to members concerns and problems i wouldn't have anything to post here.... Obviously your not in the know .. But that is obvious, they use you and will never trust you completely to tell you everything.. Your just too blind, stupid and gullible, just what they need!

What does the eboard and pk say when you voice your concerns at the union meetings about what you feel is wrong in your local

LagunaBrown

My post had no lies or false accusations. But everyone knows when hard facts are posted you won't answer. Just goes to show how much of a blind follower you are.
Really? You hide behind the Internet and you want answers? You can get in touch with me anytime you want. I'll be happy to talk with you if you really cared enough to call. Just admit your just another troll that's is not from UPS here to bash the local.

LagunaBrown

What does the eboard and pk say when you voice your concerns at the union meetings about what you feel is wrong in your local
Most of their complaints are not worthy of a mic anyways. They are issues they should work out with their agents but they rather post to the Internet. Hurt feelings kind of stuff.

Last edited:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Really? You hide behind the Internet and you want answers? You can get in touch with me anytime you want. I'll be happy to talk with you if you really cared enough to call. Just admit your just another troll that's is not from UPS here to bash the local.
But in his defense, it's so easy to bash the local.

Poor representation.

Financial mis-management.

And that arogant attitude you and they have.

Like I said, easy.

LagunaBrown

I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told Edgar every time he ran and lost because your on that same path......... You guys keep fooling yourself and making excuses for everything! For all your convictions you just sit idle and watch thinking you are just going to make things magically better if you get elected? What have you done since the last election to improve the local or showing of effort? The lack of involvement and refusal to work with the local shows your effort is half ass. This whole festival of kaos is based off an election and not involvement or hard work. Now that it's election time you are gonna finally show your face to the members and campaign for votes. In the same breath you will complain about similar action from the local (just for votes) which is totally hypocritical. You are all no better than the reformers and no have little quality arguments that you can say to a mans face. That is why you hide and attack under hidden alias. If you have issues let's all work together to fix them but I know you all have a hidden agenda to get off the truck and won't!

WeDon'tForget

Really? You are on the same internet site looking for answers and posting your opinions. I'll ask again, how do you feel about the things I mentioned in my post. Man up. If you think they're right just say it.