Lp stole iphones

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
iPhones may be UPS's most commonly stolen item; LP keeps a close eye on them yet some still disappear every year. When it happens, they usually go through the chain of employees, interrogating each of them Law & Order style.

For example:
"Krush... trust me, I know how it feels coming into work every day, busting my arse off, but make only $10/hour. Dangit, this company makes so much money and that's all they can give you? I mean c'mon, you deserve that iPhone! You didn't steal it -- you worked your butt off for it! You earned that iPhone! Now Krush... just tell me where it is OK?'

Don't trust LP. Some are ethical but some really don't care who took the iPhone, as long as they get credit for busting someone for it.

browntroll

its happened in my hub not sure it was iphones though. i heard of lp working with pters to steal cellphones before, i saw cops
waiting for an lp guy to show up to work to get arrested for helping a pter steal but guy got tipped off so they went to his house. anytime
they catch union employee stealing they have a big pcm but when they catch lp stealing they sweep it under the rug and you only hear
about it if you know the right ppl. i know of one pter that would steal only when a certain lp guy standing outside of his trailer keeping watch/looking for hv
then they would meet outside and split whatever he took.

jaker

trolling
A couple of years ago our LP got fired for stealing , I only found out because he lived on one of the drivers route and told him

Catatonic

Nine Lives
less intimidating?, less accusational?
Organizational changes at the Corporate level and to incorporate information based "Losses".
Your points could be relevant but I never heard that.
UPS eliminated several hundred people in the re-org.