Lt. Col. Dave Grossman, " On Killing"

wkmac

When I heard the news about Chris Kyle and his background, I thought of Grossman's findings and if Kyle might be of that 2% Grossman spoke of. Taking an obviously troubled marine to a gun range makes me wonder even more and what may have transpired before the 2 men were shot and killed. Looks like we may never get an answer to that question however. Very sad all the way around.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
It sounds like Kyle was a decent guy trying to help another man out. Hindsight is 20/20, but obviously he didn't think there was any danger at the time. A real shame.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
When I heard the news about Chris Kyle and his background, I thought of Grossman's findings and if Kyle might be of that 2% Grossman spoke of. Taking an obviously troubled marine to a gun range makes me wonder even more and what may have transpired before the 2 men were shot and killed. Looks like we may never get an answer to that question however. Very sad all the way around.

Again, another case of white men with guns killing each other because they cant handle whatever mental problems they have cause the gun solves all problems.

Peace

TOS

bbsam

Staff member
Why deny the obvious? When we feel justified by law or self-centered rage, killing feels good. The ultimate power, the ultimate high.

why do millionaires go into politics that pay a fraction of what they usually earn? Power. What is power over the powerful? The ability to kill.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Why deny the obvious? When we feel justified by law or self-centered rage, killing feels good. The ultimate power, the ultimate high.

why do millionaires go into politics that pay a fraction of what they usually earn? Power. What is power over the powerful? The ability to kill.

Up until a little while ago, they got insider info. and could quintuple their riches!!!!