Dave Ramsey on ups strike

Next Day Error

X - Other
As much as there are records for any goings on in the Roman empire during the first century. Do you believe emperor Augustus, or emperor Tiberius, or Caligula, or Claudius, or Nero existed? Or are they made up to?
Those other figures are much more represented in the historical record.

Jesus Christ is a fiction. Good guy. But a fiction. Also it’s a shame more Christians aren’t more Christ-like.

ThePackageDeli

Those other figures are much more represented in the historical record.

Jesus Christ is a fiction. Good guy. But a fiction. Also it’s a shame more Christians aren’t more Christ-like.
If you look I bet you'll find that nearly all historians agree that Jesus was real.. Whether he was the son of God is a different debate. C'mon NDE.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Jesus Christ is a made up character.

images

dudebro

He tells folks to sell their car and buy a $1,000 car.
I want to know where these $1,000 cars are!
I will buy a bunch and make some serious $$$ off them!
maybe but when he says a thousand you get his point right. if you're up to your eyeballs in debt the absolute NICEST car you should have is maybe this one:
1690247077041.png

Cowboy Mac

maybe but when he says a thousand you get his point right. if you're up to your eyeballs in debt the absolute NICEST car you should have is maybe this one:
View attachment 439362
The only thing that needs to be changed I think over the years is the $1000 started emergency fund. That should be adjusted for inflation since 1995 or whenever Ramsey started using that figure.

The rest of the principles he teaches are true no matter what year you’re in.

The only thing that needs to be changed I think over the years is the $1000 started emergency fund. That should be adjusted for inflation since 1995 or whenever Ramsey started using that figure.

The rest of the principles he teaches are true no matter what year you’re in.
$1,000 sounds like a lot but it's actually not much