Lying To Employees

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Never said that. Parental control is just that parental control . And it's not limited to only those forms of parental control that are agreeable to you MAGA's. No one says that you have to like the decisions parents make regarding their kids under the guise of parental control but it is their right to make them not yours.
Parental control doesn't give a parent the right to mutilate and impose permanent psychological damage on his kid. Should be obvious to most, which of course means it has to be explained to you.

bacha29

So now you're pretending to support states rights.

LMFAO!!!

The same people who cry about not being able to murder babies in some states anymore. Hilarious!

So much hypocrisy.
Your party has and remains a strong supporter of state's rights. Now do you support the long standing position of your party in regard to state's rights or don't you? There' no waffling, no splitting it down the middle . Either you are or you aren't. So make up your mind.

59 Dano

Civil War on the horizon. We get the West Coast and East Coast’s important cities. MAGA gets the MidWest, South and all Red states. You’re broke in a year and our weaponized drones will allow us to wipe you out from the hot tub while sipping expensive liberal wines.
Interesting concept.

We keep shipping the illegals coming across the Texas border to the liberal cities (just like now), you'll tax yourselves into oblivion to pay for them (just like now), you'll start losing population because people are sick of it (just like now), you'll have all kinds of high crime (just like now), you'll all your factories to us (just like now).

And we get Fort Knox.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Your party has and remains a strong supporter of state's rights. Now do you support the long standing position of your party in regard to state's rights or don't you? There' no waffling, no splitting it down the middle . Either you are or you aren't. So make up your mind.
I do not believe parents have the right to abuse their children.

Thank you for being honest about your support of it it though.

I think it's important to be honest about what your party supports so voters can make informed decisions.

Carry on.

bacha29

Parental control doesn't give a parent the right to mutilate and impose permanent psychological damage on his kid. Should be obvious to most, which of course means it has to be explained to you.
Under this new law minors under the care of the state of Washington can seek gender affirming care without the intervention of estranged parents . In other words if the state has to take care of the kid then if the kid seeks gender affirming care the parents cannot intervene. It only deals with kids under the care of the state of Washington.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Cutting off a young girl's breasts is gender affirming care? The extremist radical Democrat party has gone full blown Orwellian double-speak. Just lying to people's faces at this point.

59 Dano

Under this new law minors under the care of the state of Washington can seek gender affirming care without the intervention of estranged parents . In other words if the state has to take care of the kid then if the kid seeks gender affirming care the parents cannot intervene. It only deals with kids under the care of the state of Washington.
Don't be coy. Read the AP article. Kid runs away from home to a shelter or host family, which no longer has to notify the kid's parents that he's there, and the state no longer has to attempt to reunite them. Hence, they're "estranged." This is not for kids who have been abandoned by their parents.

TAAAA-DAAAAAAAAAAAA

bacha29

Don't be coy. Read the AP article. Kid runs away from home to a shelter or host family, which no longer has to notify the kid's parents that he's there, and the state no longer has to attempt to reunite them. Hence, they're "estranged." This is not for kids who have been abandoned by their parents.

TAAAA-DAAAAAAAAAAAA
Read the ABC News report on the matter. Shelters, host homes and state operated foster care facilities must report the kid's whereabouts to directly state CYF services. CYF then begins the task of locating the parents and that isn't always easy and to try to achieve reunification if the environment the kid will be returned to is deemed safe. And the kid doesn't necessarily have to go back with the parents if they believe that it isn't safe and that they are better off where they are. It gives the kid some rights in the matter and their opinions heard.

And BTW. They are not all runaways. Some are abandoned and in some cases under court order CYS has to take the kid out of the households they were in and place under CYS control or into foster care. So the message the state of Washington is sending to parents is quite clear. "If you're doing such a poor job of parenting that we had to get involved then here are the rules by which this matter will be addressed".

59 Dano

Read the ABC News report on the matter. Shelters, host homes and state operated foster care facilities must report the kid's whereabouts to directly state CYF services.
No. They can report the kid's whereabouts to the state.

Not that it matters, as the state can decide that the kid "needs" trans surgery - thereby taking the decision away from the parents.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And the kid doesn't necessarily have to go back with the parents if they believe that it isn't safe and that they are better off where they are. It gives the kid some rights in the matter and their opinions heard.
The law allows the state to offer sex change treatment to children even if the parents do not approve of it.

In a previous post you claimed you supported parental rights. You changed your mind pretty quickly my good friend.

As it stands now, licensed shelters in Washington can contact the children’s services department instead of parents if there are “compelling reasons” to do so.

The bill would add the pursuit of “protected health care services” to the list of “compelling reasons.” Protected health care services would include reproductive health care, meaning contraception and abortion, and gender-affirming care

Last edited:

bacha29

The law allows the state to offer sex change treatment to children even if the parents do not approve of it.

In a previous post you claimed you supported parental rights. You changed your mind pretty quickly my good friend.

As it stands now, licensed shelters in Washington can contact the children’s services department instead of parents if there are “compelling reasons” to do so.

The bill would add the pursuit of “protected health care services” to the list of “compelling reasons.” Protected health care services would include reproductive health care, meaning contraception and abortion, and gender-affirming care
Past practice the place where the kid was staying would attempt to contact the parents....That's if they know where the parents were. It only stands to reason that CYF would be better equipped and better able to not only to track down and find the parents but to streamline the process of reunification.
Now go back and look up the medical and legal definition of gender affirming care. It's not what you might think it is .

Parental rights are often set aside when they have done such a poor job of providing for and safeguarding the well being of their children to such an egregious extent that the state has no choice but to do something they would rather not have to do and that is to take governorship over the well being of the child. At that point the parents have lost their rights and have to prove that they can in fact fulfill their parental responsibilities .

In the meantime the Washington state legislature introduced the bill, passed the bill and the governor signed. It's up to the courts now. Now unless you live in the state of Washington and have a vested interest in the matter not a single resident of the state of Washington gives a flying facial fornication about what YOU think.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Parental rights are often set aside when they have done such a poor job of providing for and safeguarding the well being of their children to such an egregious extent that the state has no choice but to do something they would rather not have to do
The law allows a child to run away if the parents won't agree to sex change treatment, and allows the state to provide the sex change treatment without parental consent.

You have changed your mind and now do not support parental rights. That didn't take long....
Never said that. Parental control is just that parental control . And it's not limited to only those forms of parental control that are agreeable to you MAGA's. No one says that you have to like the decisions parents make regarding their kids under the guise of parental control but it is their right to make them not yours.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Interesting concept.

We keep shipping the illegals coming across the Texas border to the liberal cities (just like now), you'll tax yourselves into oblivion to pay for them (just like now), you'll start losing population because people are sick of it (just like now), you'll have all kinds of high crime (just like now), you'll all your factories to us (just like now).

And we get Fort Knox.
Too bad we've been off the gold standard for quite a while. You don't have to give me the narrative because I have it memorized.

AB831

Read the ABC News report on the matter. Shelters, host homes and state operated foster care facilities must report the kid's whereabouts to directly state CYF services. CYF then begins the task of locating the parents and that isn't always easy and to try to achieve reunification if the environment the kid will be returned to is deemed safe. And the kid doesn't necessarily have to go back with the parents if they believe that it isn't safe and that they are better off where they are. It gives the kid some rights in the matter and their opinions heard.

And BTW. They are not all runaways. Some are abandoned and in some cases under court order CYS has to take the kid out of the households they were in and place under CYS control or into foster care. So the message the state of Washington is sending to parents is quite clear. "If you're doing such a poor job of parenting that we had to get involved then here are the rules by which this matter will be addressed".
These people think Donald Trump won the 2020 election and was deposed unlawfully without one scintilla of evidence. Arguing with them is like trying to argue with a dog. That’s why I press the laugh button and move on. You do your own thing, but it’s really helped extend my phone’s battery life.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
These people think Donald Trump won the 2020 election and was deposed unlawfully without one scintilla of evidence. Arguing with them is like trying to argue with a dog. That’s why I press the laugh button and move on. You do your own thing, but it’s really helped extend my phone’s battery life.
So your defense of mutilating a child's genitals is "orange man bad". Brilliant!

The TDS is strong with this one.
Lol.

Last edited:

yadig

I’m curios how 2024 is gonna turn out. I’m thinking Covid will make a come back and we’ll change some voting laws at the last minute.