Future

Victory Ride
garage.jpg
wall.jpg
B2wKEkxCAAEB2Pt-465x620.jpg
Some images of my towns last "dusting of snow"

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
We got more snow here then in Philly without all the drama.
Goes to show the power of the media. All kinds of businesses closed at 3 yesterday, closed today, and supermarkets look like they were looted. They were talking about the potential of this storm and didn't mention they could be wrong.

Indecisi0n

Goes to show the power of the media. All kinds of businesses closed at 3 yesterday, closed today, and supermarkets look like they were looted. They were talking about the potential of this storm and didn't mention they could be wrong.
Lol.

This is channel 6 news : there is a snow blizzard coming or not. We just don't know. Back to you Ron.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
You may be right. But people are stupid.
If you don't warn them sternly, they tend to drive into snowbanks, have no gasoline, nothing in the fridge, basic common sense stuff.

Too prove my point, October 2011 (Halloween snowstorm) in New England.
They told us the potential of heavy snow, big branches coming down, power failures, and we most never took it seriously. It's freaking October, no way it happens.
Then we end up with no electricity for a week, gas stations empty with no electricity for pumps, generators at town water pumps, downed power lines, full trees snapping in half over roads.

PEOPLE ARE STUPID AND UNFORTUNATELY THE MEDIA HAS TO TALK TO US LIKE IT

Last edited:

watdaflock?

NYC didn't get jack but Boston area is getting hit pretty decent.

UPS won't care about one needlessly lost work day when the entire northeast is sitting at home on Amazon.com right now creating a mini-peak for us the rest of this week and next.
Lots of babies coming beginning of next peak season because of this blizzard...

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
the media is hyping thes storms up so much and then it doesn't happen. no wonder people don't pay attention. "boy cries wolf"

anyway, im so scared I called out today just to be on the safe side. ( im 3000 miles away ) you never know.